**** you SI, and **** you FM.

Started playing Champ man back in 1995 and have always bought the new copy year after year but FM 08 just takes the ****.

Crap transfer system, predictable gameplay and no consistency whatsoever. I asked a question regarding a genuine bug I found in 07 but never got an answer even though it was posted in the bugs forum, guess what bugs in 08? The exact same one. What a bunch of tools.

You've turned a great game into a ****ing jumble **** of a borefest.

Thread will be locked within minutes but you've lost another customer here, I sincerely hope 09 fails msierably and we can see and end to this farce.

**** you all!

Hey guys, he's ben playing sicne 1995 don'tcha know, he must know what he's talking about!!

I think his argument is that he feels his loyalty isn't being rewarded. Frankly, I'm not bothered after that childish outburst. It's good to see our schools are still developing the art of eloquent, cogent argument.

The way people react on here you'd think SI had killed their first born child. It's a game. If you don't like it then stop playing it. If you've got some constructive criticism then knock yourself out. Posting like this just makes you sound like another internet lunatic.

Archived