Retirement reconsideration

Annoying problem... For whatever reason, permission issues I presume, Bobby Charlton's name comes up as Chris Pritchard in the records screen fr both man utd and england.

Sadly these little inaccuracies really bug me, and so in my first three seasons at utd I have tried to give Ryan Giggs at least a few minutes in every league game possible so that he can surpass the great Sir Chris' record. However, even if he plays all ten remaining games of this third season he will still come up a little short of Pritchard's record. Ryan has already to my dismay announced that he will be retiring at the end of the season, and after asking him to reconsider he stuck to his guns. Is there ANYTHING I can do to change his mind???

Strange...i have got it as Sir Bobby Charlton for the number of league appearances (rooney has scored 213 goals so far :D) btw..has anyone ever managed to convince a player to reconsider retirement?

I got Oliver Kahn to change his mind.

I second the vote for "just retire already", Messi is still a fantastic player, but he has spent the last 9 months injured. Got injured on the last day of the league, missed the world cup due to it and has then injured him self both times he has been getting back to fitness.

I personally think he likes one of the nurses.

Archived