Free kick goals

are there any free kick goals in this game?

i must admit i usually play in lower leagues and try to work my way up and i started in second division in poland and reviewed my season and i noticed there was not one single direct free kick goal trough the whole season

is this normal or just me?

I have a striker who must have scored at least five this season. Funny thing is he is a big guy and it looks so weird watching him take a freekick when he is taller than the entire defensive wall. Imagine Zigic bending it like Beckham. :D

Oh goody, another chance to repost one of my favourite videos.

Hat-trick in one game of direct free kicks.

I am also very proud to be able to say the same. Shame the only internet I have right now is on my phone so can't upload them... Mine also occurred on FM11. My striker got a hat trick of free kicks too :-) and i believe that atleast half of his 20 goals were freekicks n all. Its the first time on my 18 year save I've had someone with 20 freekicks tho. I don't know how or why but he is an absolute beast at them!! So it is possible!

I'm in December of my second season and I cant remember my Newcastle side scoring or conceding a free kick in any of our matches since I started the game. It's quite annoying in my opinion. I know they're not flying in the back of the net in every game, or even every week IRL but it's a bit too rare in FM12 I think.

I have scored a fair few, get your players and tactics right and they will come.

I was in league 2 and had a midfielder on loan with 19 for freekicks. He popped them in fairly frequently, quite sad when his 3 months were up!

Archived