Prize Money in Welsh League

Hi guys,

I'm currently playing as Bangor City in Welsh League, and my aim is to win the Champions League sometime (hopefully). After the first season, I only received 1.2k as prize money for finishing first in the league. Is this a bug, or this is true IRL?

Also, the Welsh League rating just goes down season after season... Will this change along with the Prize money?

Thanks.

If you continue to progress further and further in European competitions then the dynamic leagues system will advance the Welsh league up through the European rankings. You will have to be the team instigating this progress as usually the other teams from low divisions don't do too well and don't add too much to the leagues reputation.

As reputation and ranking increases I believe TV and Prize money will also increase, though I am not sure at what rate or by how much, if someone could help me out there that would be great.

This might not be the Welsh League but have a read of Dafuge's story of how he's taken Bourneview in the Northern Irish Championship League Two to Champions League winners in 17 seasons and how the reputation of the club and league change over time.

The same principle's will apply to the Welsh League.

Have a read of this ----> http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php/279980-From-Young-Men-to-World-Beaters

The league rating will change with how well teams from the league do in European competitions. Prize money for the 2001/12 season should be £15,000 according to this site http://www.welsh-premier.com/index.php/league maybe bring it up in the welsh data issues thread http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php/276183-Wales-(Official)-Data-Issues

If your national team goes well on world competitions, that will increase the reputation of the countries leagues as well.

There's a lot of things that have to do with the reputation of the league,not just your team. How did the rest of the teams that went to UEFA do? Did they get out at once?

Increasing your countries rep is hard,but it can be done if you give some time into it.

For example, make sure that any good players you don't need end up in Welsh teams and make them better.

Thanks for quick responses guys.

Reading that topic about Welsh data issues, I also found out that my team Bangor City were moving on a bigger stadium IRL... Hopefully I'll build a bigger stadium in my game :)

Also reading Dafuge's save, I've read others, but I guess I've missed this. He's a legend.

One quick question: As the league rep increases, will the attendances increase too? I've only got 250 on average.

Hmm, if national team really makes a difference, wouldnt it make sense to try and boost lots of welsh teams into EPL winners and develop their youth facilities?

Youth,training, anything, just make sure that they develop as well along with you. Anything for them to manage to do better on the competitions in europe.

I'm managing Brøndby in Denmark. 5 years straight I got to the champions league 1st knock out round in february. Nothing changed rep wise. Then I won the champions league (2019) and got to the semis the year after. After this the League rose in ranking (as did Brøndby) and with it the prize money. It has risen approx 15%. But tv money hasn't changed one bit.

Attendance has changed for the better for all teams and especially mine. From 65% coverage to 95-98% in a 29000 capacity stadium. Hope I'll soon get a new stadium :)

I managed in the WPL for 10 years, and increased the league rep to 3 stars, while prize money (and tv money for that fact) have increased dramatically they are still painfully low. Prize money from the CL is still the key.

OK, just a quick update.. I managed to qualify to Euro CUP groups, gaining some very needed money. To my surprise, I managed to finish second place in groups, but got eliminated in the next round. Went on winning everything else, BUT the prize money I received for winning the league was only 1.1k, in fact it got lower, I won 1.5k last year. And the league rep still got lower...

Will the league rep get higher when other teams start performing too, or I have to keep getting in CL?

Sorry for the double post, but this is odd..

Last season, I managed to reach the EURO Cup groups, winning good money, especially with gate receipts. We were playing on another stadium (The Racecourse Stadium - Wrexham), which fits 10500 people. Nice!

Now, this season, I managed to get into Champions League groups, getting 7 million just for reaching groups (very nice :) ).. First match of groups, me against Madrid, at my TINY stadium which holds only 740 (seated)..

My question, is why I got to play my home matches in EURO Cup in a bigger stadium, and now in CL I have to play them at my stadium? Is this some kind of bug?

Archived