Most frustrating player?

For me, Royston Drenthe.

He's awesome on the pitch but off the pitch at team talks etc his attitude is terrible, never listens and is never interested :confused:

He's not even interested in entering contract negotiations with my Wolves side who could finish 3rd or 4th this season.

The kind of player you hate to love :(

ireland the man is just annoying signed him on loan when in championship came up to prem so got him for a million then after the first season in prem i got took over so could afford better kept him another season he cried all season not playing but everytime i came close to selling him he would want me to pay him stil at the other club or he turns clubs down then every few day i get him complaining in my inbox

Kelvin Etuhu, Signed him for a Ross County save, started off well but got injured for a couple weeks, when he was "fit" to play i didnt play him because his condition was only 75% and i have a rule i dont play players if they are below 91%. Did nothing but complain and his moral went to abysmal. talking to him calmly did nothing. was a pain in the arse the rest of the season, still won league but he wouldnt play well at all, averaging 6.7, squadering chances, getting sent off and got to the point i just couldnt play him anymore and his complaining continued.

tried loaning him, he said he was too good to be loaned (even though it was to a higher level, championship in england.) still wouldnt go.

tried selling him but got no offers so eventually released him as i was that fed up with him bringing the team moral down (favorite personnel).

Best decision i ever made, took the hit and went on to win scottish cup and finish 2nd in SPL.

Pedro Rodriguez. 30 year old Spanish regen right back. I signed him on good money to play my first team for Bologna in Serie B, but he was dreadfully inconsistent. When I had a private chat with him to tell him off for a poor defensive performance, he blamed the midfield for not coming back and helping. Nup Pedro, you just need to work harder.

OK maybe it was my tactics

Most newgens for the AI as they always seem to be complaining about not playing regularly when they are not even 18 for example - there's a 16 y/o defender @ Lyon who looks like he has the potential to be world class but he's played 1 first team game (various non competitive & some cup games) and now he's on transfer list by request at 16!! it just seems so wrong to me especially at a big club

I just ignore anyone moaning. I never respond or go into conversations with them.

Had someone not paying attention at a team talk at half time. I agressively said I expected better (he wasn't playing well) and I subbed him at half time. Seemed to work. Not sure if it actually did anything, but I came back and won.

Carlos Tevez, Rescued him from His Man City hell and all he did was give me grief

Ditto to that, he spent the rest of his contract rotting in the Man City reserves, nobody wanted to offer him a contract but then I come along, he plays six months, throws a tantrum after being dropped for two cup games and then decides after 6 months he has achieved all he can at my club. The grief I got when I rejected a £5,000,000 bid from Juventus...

Leandro Damiao - paid big money for a talented target man. So far all ive got is poor finishing and a whinging striker.

What season? I signed him in summer 2013 and he was nothing short of sensational. Paired him up front with Edison Cavani and they were bagging 30-40 goals per season, each.

Archived