If I start a game with more than my recommended limit of 75000 players...

Meh... If time runs slower no one will notice, time may be relative but if the constant changes then the rest of the equation shifts too
Are you sure about that? My work days feel longer than they used to. Now I'm thinking that it could have something to do with eastley's 288,000 player game.

It depends on the computer you have.The game is a huge database(really big one) with a skin,some small animated pseudo 3d objects and many equations and formulas .The more data you decide to include in the begining of the game,the slower your game will be...faster processor and memory will speed up the game to some extend .

I personally have just the England leagues(all of them) loaded, but have customised the starting database size to have, I think its about 300,000 players from all continents bar Africa and Oceania or whatever. The game runs slowish but not too bad.

what you need to remember is that you may be loading players of a very low standard, great for the lowly leagues, that you would never be interested in signing them

Each season the end of year update would go about updating their stats. The point I make loading ALL players may not necessarily give you a bigger selectio of players to buy if they are players of a standard you will ignore

Time runnning slower... are we talking about relative velocity time dilation or gravitational time dilation. You need to understand if Eastleigh's large 288,000 database is large in terms of the number of players but also large inferring mass which also infers gravity. This could become a interesting conversation, does Stephen Hawking play FM ;)

This could become a interesting conversation, does Stephen Hawking play FM ;)

Stephen Hawking doenst play FM. He doesnt have time now, because Man City are giving him a contract to play this season. He will be a striker. He wont have much pace, agility or aerial ability, but he will be very hard for the opposition to tackle. Also, his mental stats will be through the roof.

Stephen Hawking doenst play FM. He doesnt have time now, because Man City are giving him a contract to play this season. He will be a striker. He wont have much pace, agility or aerial ability, but he will be very hard for the opposition to tackle. Also, his mental stats will be through the roof.
His natural fitness must be pants, though.

Archived