Messi leaves the limelight

Messi is ridiculously injury prone in my game and his career is basically over, as he doesn't play! He currently injuried again atm.

screenshot20120101at205.png

As you can see he has really stepped out of the limelight and he might not be in the game! It's really annoying, he out for another 2 Mounths.

Has this happened to anyone else?

It seems some people think FM should be a replay simulation game (popular in Baseball games). If that were the case, FM would be incredibly boring since the first few seasons would essentially be the same for everyone playing the game.

But if Messi actually gets a season ending injury when La Liga starts back up then SI will look like wizards (and you'll owe them an apology for ever doubting FM).

It seems some people think FM should be a replay simulation game (popular in Baseball games). If that were the case, FM would be incredibly boring since the first few seasons would essentially be the same for everyone playing the game.

But if Messi actually gets a season ending injury when La Liga starts back up then SI will look like wizards (and you'll owe them an apology for ever doubting FM).

I am not complaining, Im just saying it's weird how he just hasn't been around in my game. I was seeing if this is happening to anyone else. I actually think it's quite cool......

Yes it is similar in my game too. And this has been mentioned by a few people in the Barcelona Team thread. The Barca team researcher needs to decease Messi's injury proness rating to be much more realistic. The boy has rarely missed a game through injury for the last three seasons IRL!

Messi does seem a tad too injury prone I think. If he's been managing 30 league games a season on average in real life over the past 5 years, then he shouldn't be getting sidelined as much as he has been in FM.

His injury proneness is 11, should be more like 7 I think.

The barca stars are always like that. I think its because their techinical and mental attributes are so high, they lower attributes like stamina and injury proneness because there is a limit to CA/PA.

Its partly why I think there should be certain attributes should be grouped together in different CA/PA pools.

Archived