Home growth and loaning players out?

cool

Ok so I've loaned a couple of kids out and now their due date for home grown becomes "trained at nation" instead of "trained at club"?

Does this means I'm not allowed to loan them out to get full HG status at club?

How can I fix this?

Yeah just to add to the advice above, along with the potential to lose their Trained at Club status, it's usually not the best idea to loan out the youngsters anyway before they're 19/20 because unless they're something special they won't be good enough to get much game time where they go, or the club they're out at won't have decent training facilities/coaches, and it'd be the same as sitting in your youth/reserves only in a worse competition. And if they are special you'd do a lot better giving them a few minutes of the bench anyway! :)

How do I change their HG status with fmrte?

Please don't lecture me about cheating I don't care

But how can you get any satisfaction by knowing that all of your victories are hollow as you've cheated?

Oops, I just lectured you didn't I? Ah well.

Does the game not now count years before regens appeared? I have a Bulgarian regen who's apparently been in the UK for 3 years (he appeared as part of the batch of season 2's regens).

If it's counting that, is it counting for HG as well (as it should)?

Does the game not now count years before regens appeared? I have a Bulgarian regen who's apparently been in the UK for 3 years (he appeared as part of the batch of season 2's regens).

If it's counting that, is it counting for HG as well (as it should)?

Apparently it counts towards HG 0-21 which would make him HG for EPL, but not for European competitions where both types of HG (club & nation) must be 15-21.

The rl rule says that time spent on loan at another club doesn't count towards teh HG time at the club.

Thus, if you loan a player to a club in the same nation, this period will still count towards his HG national status, but not towards the club status.

Irl this rule is currently contested by ECA who try to convince UEFA into changing it, so players can be loaned out without losing their HG benefit to their clubs once they return.

Archived