Tricky Trees Thread 2008!

BigTomW

Nottingham Forest Football Club is an English professional football club based at The City Ground in West Bridgford a suburb of Nottingham, England. The club is currently in League One of the Coca-Cola Football League and has an illustrious history which encompasses winning two consecutive European Cups, along with the domestic title, two FA Cups and four League Cups.

Nottingham Forest takes its name from the Forest Recreation Ground just north of the city centre which is where the team first played and is now the site of the annual Nottingham Goose Fair. The club is often referred to simply as Forest (not to be confused with the entirely unrelated older amateur side, Forest F.C., which is better known as The Wanderers F.C.), the name the club carries on its badge.

Notts is the correct abbreviation of Nottinghamshire (hence Notts County), but not of Nottingham itself. The appropriate abbreviation of Nottingham Forest is Nott'm Forest. Despite this distinction, it is the City Ground which actually lies outside the city of Nottingham.

Relegation to English football's third tier made Forest the first European Cup-winning club ever to fall into its country's third division. Many of today's footballing rules and features, including floodlighting, shinpads, and even lettering on the stands have been pioneered by Forest: see "Forest's firsts" below.

The City Ground:

Nottingham Forest play their home games at The City Ground, which has been their home, directly across the Trent from city rivals, Notts County, since 1898. Before they settled at The City Ground, which is located on the south bank of the Trent, they played at the Forest Recreation Ground, from which the team takes its name.

The City Ground, Home of Nottingham Forest The four stands are:

The Main Stand, the oldest stand in the ground. Capacity: 5,708.

There were plans to rebuild this stand with a much larger capacity in order to raise the City Ground's capacity to 40,000 if the club regains a Premier League place. This was scrapped when the club planned to build a new stadium (see below)

The Trent End, the newest stand, built in 1994. Capacity: 7,500

The Bridgford End, the lower tier houses up to 5,151 away fans, while its total capacity is 7,710

The Brian Clough Stand, which was originally named the Executive Stand but has been renamed to honour Forest's former manager Brian Clough. It is the largest stand in the ground with a capacity of 10,000.

The Capital One Corner, located in one corner of the ground between the Brian Clough and Bridgford stands. Before it was named Pinnacle Place, after the club's previous sponsors. The main noise comes from the capital one corner and the "A" block

The ground's combined capacity is 30,602.

Current Players:

1 GK Paul Smith

2 DF Kelvin Wilson

3 DF Matthew Lockwood

4 DF Luke Chambers

5 DF Wes Morgan

6 DF Ian Breckin (captain)

7 MF James Perch

8 MF Kris Commons

9 FW Nathan Tyson

10 FW Grant Holt

11 FW Scott Dobie

14 MF Arron Davies

15 MF Chris Cohen

16 MF Sammy Clingan

17 MF Lewis McGugan

18 MF Neil Lennon (vice-captain)

23 FW Junior Agogo

24 FW Emile Sinclair

26 MF Matt Thornhill

27 DF Brendan Moloney

28 DF Joe Heath

29 DF Julian Bennett

30 GK Dale Roberts

Players out On-Loan:

13 MF Felix Bastians (on loan at Notts County)

25 MF Alan Power (on loan at Grays Athletic)

39 DF Hamza Bencherif (on loan at Lincoln)

GK Paddy Gamble (on loan at Stalybridge Celtic)

DF Tom Sharpe (on loan at Bury)

FW David Brown (on loan at Eastwood)

Improvements

I would look at getting some new staff in, as most of them arent that good. also a good solid centre back and a right winger are a must. Maybe a new striker when you get promoted.

When i played as nottingham forest it was great. Won the first pre season game 3-2 against a full stregnth fenerbache team. Won the last 2 friendlies 8-0 against Woking and 9-0 angainst another blue square team. Brought Crowe to play at right back who was great. 2 assits in his first game and for a cheap 55k. Also brought Malcolm Christie before the first pre season game for free. He was great against Fenerbache. Scores lots. I also brought Joseph Ndo for 22k who was class before he got injured. Junior Agogo played well for me and found a place in the first team up front with malcolm christie. Grant Holt was good and Dobie was a decent replacement. The centre back stage is tough to pick as all the centre back are preforming fantasticly. Midfield is good. Lennon got better and better every game and Mcguan looks like a top youngster. Nathan Tyson hasent been the same since he came back from injury and cohen when he came back has to make do with a place on the bench as all the midfielders are preforming well. Here's my team.

GK Smith

RB Crowe

CB Wilson

CB Breckin/Morgan

LB Lockwood/Bennett

RM Ndo

CM Lennon

CM Mcguan/Clingan

LM Commons

ST Christie

ST Agogo

S1 Roberts

S2 Breckin/Morgan

S3 Perch

S4 Davies/Cohen

S5 Holt

nice thread

i'll give you a quick run down of my first full season .

players in -

july -balaz dzsudzak - debrecen - £100k aml / amc

tom heaton - man utd - season loan - gk

andrew barcham - spurs - season loan - amr

anthony grant - chelsea - season loan -dmc

oct - andy king -leicester - 3 m loan - amc -(injury to lewis mcguan and chris cohen)

jan - derek young - aberdeen - £45k - amc (need another amc )

michael spillane - norwich - 6 month loan (lennon not performing and out injured for 3 months)

march - david mcgoldrick - southampton - 3 m loan - needed striker cover

players out -

jan - ian breckin - leeds -£30k - to slow

sammy clingan - colchester - £85k - not performing

kris commons -£18k - colchester - rubbish and always moaning

staff in - david moss - swansea - ass man (all i could find)

dave barron - port vale - fitness

gordon withe , wayne walker , eddie ward - all free transfer

staff out - david kerslake , steve sutton , eoin jess ,nick marshall

came second in league playing a 4-1-2-2-1 formation with gk of course . tried 442 but could not get it to work.

main problem letting to many goals ,but scoring loads

lewis mcguan top scorer with 21 from amc position top player

also balaz dzsudzak is a must buy , board was not happy about him for 3 months .but after that

he was best player and now loads of teams are after him.best position for me was left winger

derek young is great as a left amc

andrew barcham ,perch, spillane, wes morgan ,junior agogo ,chambers,julain bennett,paul smith, cohen all played well

arron davies was a good impact player

tyson was ok

final league postion -http://img507.imageshack.us/img507/659/leaguetablexn6.jpg

happy to answer any questions

Didn't mention i'm second in the league behind Swansea and i had a fantastic cup run.

1st round Whrexam 2-0

2nd Round Tramnere 2-1

3rd Round Crewe 3-0

4th Round Watford 3-2

Fifth Round Plymouth lost 3-2 was 2-0 down at half time pulled two back thanks to agogo and clingan then they got a penaltly and scored.

Tyson was excellent for me once back from injury. He has good skill, pace to burn and can finish - pairs really well Holt who's a decent target man.

First season I ended up finishing second (behind Swansea). Tyson was player of the season with 19 goals, 10 assists and 7.07 av, which was not bad considering he was injured half the time. Holt ended on 15/11/6.86, while Davies was utter **** for most of the season and left me wishing I still had the £1m they forked out to Yoevil for him.

End of first season and most of next I switched to a 4-3-3 "defensive" counter with Tyson - Holt - Davies occupying the 3 SC positions (runs left and right), playing quick and direct with 8 men behind hte ball most of the time. Extremely effecive tactic 'cos Tyson and Davies are both pacey, skillful and good at getting onto balls played over the top while Holt can usually be relied upon to stick it in the back of the net from >6 yards.

Wilson star player and captain despite his lowish influence. Awesome centre back. Cohen decent in MC, Lennon appalling waste of 10k p/w, Commons.. meh, a winger with no pace.. but okish. Smith decent in goal. Noone else worth hanging onto in my opinion.

Need to sign some defenders, especially full backs, and a defensive mid to have any chance of challenging for promotion from the champ. Don't know about you guys though but my board offered me the generous sum of £0 for new players (and only 40% of sales income) despite having £8m in the bank, and then demanded a top half finish. /sigh

Im half way through my first season with forest. Wish they were playing as well in real life. leading the league with 51 points after 19 games and unbeaten. not doing quite so well in the cups, stuffed sunderland 4-1 away only to be stuffed in return by charlton.

Not done masses to my team, christie in on a free and is good, got ehiogu too on a free and he was good until injured. Luke Steele is my back up keeper on loan, other loans havent really worked out.

Signed Danny Invicible as RM and hes good when not getting sent off. Lennon, Commons and Wilson are proving much better than they are in reality and Tyson is great too. Spent all my £s getting Danny Haynes from Ipswich and he started well but is now not getting a game ahead of tyson and Christie. Disappointments are Cohen and Davies who have done precious little. Perch and Clingan are solid. Had to sell McGuigan to get a few quid.

Imagine when i get up to the Championship i will need to take a serious look at my staff and franly the defence too.

I've just started my second season and after winning League One with 102 points the Championship should be exciting!

Be warned though, despite Forest being a very big club in reality, it's very very difficult to buy class players in this league despite being former European Champions. It seems that League One status has hit this club hard on here to such an extent Steve Howard has rejected me from Derby!

Top Buys for League One

Charles Andre Doudin

Martin Fenin

Miguel Rebosio

Birkir Bjarnason

Ze Elias

Top Loans

Johnny Evans

Chris Eagles

Jack Hobbs

Frazier Campbell (Goal Machine)

At my friends house where we have a joint league on FM im Forest. were in our 5th season and im in League One. But 6 games left of the season and ive walked the league easily im going to finish champions by some margain my team is as follows..

GK-Paul Smith

RB-Ibrahim Tall

LB-Paul Dixon

CB-Izomo Iriekpen

CB-Sam Sodje

RM-Lloyd Sam

LM-Kris Commons

CM-Chris Cohen

CM-Dickson Etuhu

FW-Izale McLeod

FW-Nicky Maynard

I have being getting some good bids from other teams for my players.

Chris Cohen got offered 500k accepted

Lewis Mcguan 600k rejected

Nathan Tyson 500k accepted

Sold cohen for 500k because the price i was offered for him was to good to turn down. Rejected the bid for mcguan because he has being playing very well and sld tyson because he wasn't preforming and the deal was to good to turn down.

• 3 weeks later...
Originally posted by joe seddon:

I have being getting some good bids from other teams for my players.

Chris Cohen got offered 500k accepted

Lewis Mcguan 600k rejected

Nathan Tyson 500k accepted

Sold cohen for 500k because the price i was offered for him was to good to turn down. Rejected the bid for mcguan because he has being playing very well and sld tyson because he wasn't preforming and the deal was to good to turn down.

I was the opposite I sold McGugan and kept Cohen and now in Prem

• 3 weeks later...

At last a forest thread!!

im in jan window first season im 14 points clear at top and into autoglass semi!

cohan is quality and tyson is the drogba of league 1 rejecting all bids for players sold breckin and brown no-one else is going

brought bertrand for 600k dont need anyone else

Yesterday I won the League Cup 4-3 against Arsenal(3rd season) with half of my team youngsters. BigAndyT you will struggle to keep Tyson happy and probably won't sign a new contract. He wanted to move to a "bigger club" on my game and I couldn't renew his contract when I went up to the Prem. He then decided to join League 1 Peterborough

Originally posted by joeyt:

Yesterday I won the League Cup 4-3 against Arsenal(3rd season) with half of my team youngsters. BigAndyT you will struggle to keep Tyson happy and probably won't sign a new contract. He wanted to move to a "bigger club" on my game and I couldn't renew his contract when I went up to the Prem. He then decided to join League 1 Peterborough

he's gone won league and sold him for 2.1 mill to watford brought beckford as replacement i also had trouble with smith so sold him and got joe hart

Originally posted by BigAndyT:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by joeyt:

he's gone won league and sold him for 2.1 mill to watford brought beckford as replacement i also had trouble with smith so sold him and got joe hart </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I got £700,000 for Paul Smith plus Boaz Myhill in exchange icon14.gif

• 2 weeks later...

The forest board will give you a lot of money if you exceed expectations in the first season. I won league 1 without making any real transfers, and requested extra transfer funds from the board in June and they gave me 3M, then again in August and they gave me another 3M. I didn't think this feature ever worked, but pretty happy about it. It's easy to strengthen the squad witht this money, and I'm currently 2nd in the championship with 5 games to go. Good players I've hung onto are Paul Smith, Commons, Tyson, Clingan, Wilson. Cohen is ok, but am having morale problems with him. I play 442 home and away, just more defensively away. Playing with a lone striker, or someone in the DM spot never seems to work well. In L1 a great tactic is to play with with Commons on the left and Davies on the right. They'll get the ball to Holt a lot who finishes well close to goal. Tyson is fast enough to pick up through balls and can score from distance.

Holt's value went up to 2.1M after a season in L1, now it's back down to 100k after playing in the reserves for a year.

I am in my second season and currently 14th in the Championship. Won League 1 with 100 points exactle, with 120 goals as well. Not so good in the Championship and was at the bottom until November but have now won 8 on the bounce.

In my first season Luke Chambers got 18 goals from CB! This season he is my top scorer again with 11 goals.

My team now is:

GKP Olivier Blondel

RB Osei Sankofa

LB Olivier Davidas

CB Borislav Stankov

CB Luke Chambers

M Dady Mayuma

M Chris Cohen

RM Dimitri Copil

LM Kris Commons

ST Michael Mifsud

ST Noel Gifton-Williams

Sold Tyson, he is a real whinger in this game. Injured for 9 games, then moans he cannot get in the team!

Bringing in Henri Camara and Johnnie Jackson in the summer, hopefully can still go up!!

Mifsud is icon_cool.gif

Is it in everyone's game that Tyson always goes in am ood and leaves

I flog him in my first season. Currently got Agogo and Hoskins up front in my game (restarted on my new laptop), and Hoskins has 14 in 14.

Originally posted by robterrace:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by joeyt:

Mifsud is icon_cool.gif

I flog him in my first season. Currently got Agogo and Hoskins up front in my game (restarted on my new laptop), and Hoskins has 14 in 14. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Does Hoskins start on loan at Forest in your game? He doesn't on mine so just wondering if I've got the most up to date database.

Tyson unbelievable for my forest in the 1st season 46 games 28 goals 7 assists he was the reason i got promoted to the championship

second season utter rubbish 21 games 2 goals 1 assist but he was useful in bringing sum money to my club SOLD to Falkirk for £2million icon_biggrin.gif

Originally posted by Law_Man:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by robterrace:

Mifsud is icon_cool.gif

I flog him in my first season. Currently got Agogo and Hoskins up front in my game (restarted on my new laptop), and Hoskins has 14 in 14. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Does Hoskins start on loan at Forest in your game? He doesn't on mine so just wondering if I've got the most up to date database. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I'm playing on one I updated post transfer window, its OK, but theres a few tweaks that need doing.

I normally strengthen the midfield (got Mark Wilson on loan from Pompey for the season), as despite having a wealth of riches in there, we need someone who can put their foot on the ball and put it about a bit.

Originally posted by robterrace:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Law_Man:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by robterrace:

Mifsud is icon_cool.gif

Does Hoskins start on loan at Forest in your game? He doesn't on mine so just wondering if I've got the most up to date database. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I'm playing on one I updated post transfer window, its OK, but theres a few tweaks that need doing.

I normally strengthen the midfield (got Mark Wilson on loan from Pompey for the season), as despite having a wealth of riches in there, we need someone who can put their foot on the ball and put it about a bit. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Cheers. Does anyone know what Forest's stadium is expandable to in FM? I read recently that The City ground could be expanded to 46,000 should the board decide to do that or they might decide to go down the new 50,000 stadium route in a few years time.

Ma wee brother went Forest In his first season he's in third round of carling cup beating fulham and sheff united along the way. He is playing hull at home in the carling cup third round.

He signed the following Players:

IN:

Steven Ribus Dilbeek Free

Michael Flasse Heppignies Free

Dado Prso Free

Alex Fernandez Coslada Free

Sylvain Legwinski Ipswich 65k

Darren Moore Derby 20k

Da Mota Bellimzoma 22k

Luke Steele West Brom Loan

Luca Santoncito Celtic 8k

Sito Ipswich 24k

Fernando Screpis Hearts 1k

Ivan Sabino Castillo Bolivar 3l

Elvis Hammond Leciester Loan

Out:

Ian Breckin Carlisle 80K

Matt Thornhill Leyton Orient 10k

Emile Sinclair Free

Ben Fairclough Free

Garath McCleary Free

Danny Green Free

Joe Heath Free

Corie Treacey Free

Richard Tait Free

Julian Bennennt Free

Grant Holt Free

Matthew Hartmann Free

Hamza Bencherif Free

Shane Redmond Free

Kelvin O'Brien Free

Wes Morgan Free

Sammy Clingan

He's Hoping to get Jordan Robertson and Simon Elliot IN Januray.

I am having problems with my forest team i am in the 4th season still lurking in the championship i probably have the best squad in the championship but i am conceding too many goals

my tactics are 4-4-2 flat and MR & ML with forward run

mentality: attacking

creative freedom: normal

passing style: direct

tempo: quick

width: wide

closing down: whole pitch

defensive line: deep

my players are:

GK Alfonso Blanco - Scott Loach

DR Jose San Roman - Kelvin Wilson

DL Marcus Kamdem(regen) - Bogdan Roiu

DC Giray Kacar - Miles Addison

DC Gary Borrowdale - Serdar Kesci

MR Birkir Bjarnason - Burak Yilmaz

ML Jaime Gavilan - Kris Commons

DMC Omar Benzerga - Francesco Bolzoni

AMC Julio Dos Santos - Bilal Kisa - Marius Niculae

FCs Henri Saivet - Jimmy Briand - Cristian Nazarith - Pablo Mouche - Roberto Soldado - Genero Zeefuik

I have £10.1million to spend where can i strengthen I made money by signing players whose contract was about to expire and selling them off each summer for the 3 seasons I started with a budget of £250k icon_biggrin.gif

Originally posted by Law_Man:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Law_Man:

Mifsud is icon_cool.gif

I normally strengthen the midfield (got Mark Wilson on loan from Pompey for the season), as despite having a wealth of riches in there, we need someone who can put their foot on the ball and put it about a bit. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Cheers. Does anyone know what Forest's stadium is expandable to in FM? I read recently that The City ground could be expanded to 46,000 should the board decide to do that or they might decide to go down the new 50,000 stadium route in a few years time. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

It seems that in game, there isn't normally any expansion of the City Ground. I've got a 52000 seater stadium being built on mine (for some lovely reason), but I have seen the ground being expanded before in game.

Not seen too many mentions of Tyson. I'd have thought he'd have done well in L1 at least and possibly a decent backup in the Championship.

As above, he's moaning on my game so I'm trying to bring him back to Wycombe. He's not getting played much and wants to leave, but Forest want around £400k (I have around £70k!). How much have people sold him for?

"Nathan Tyson - what a bargain!"

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Jameson_07

Greetings for all forest gamers icon_smile.gif

My advices after first season with this team:

<LI>Try to convert Wilson to FB and Davies to S

davies

<LI>The current squad is more than enough to get promotion

table

transfers

<LI>Play Tyson because he is a bloody good goalscorer! icon_biggrin.gif

tyson

<LI>4-1-3-2 is the best working formation for the squad with quick and short passes

Tranmere_v_Nottm_Forest__Split_View__www.kepfeltoltes.hu_.jpg

It is nearly impossible to keep Nathan Tyson past his 2 year contract! I bought Michael Mifsud for 190k and he has scored 26 goals in 1 season for me in the Prem. My second top scorer is Patrik Lomski with only 6 icon_confused.gif

Started a game with Nottm Forest and I'm using a 4-2-3-1 formation

Players In:

Javi Delgado(Free)

Mihelic(150k)

Pecnik(100k)

Samardzic(12k)

Corradini(10k)

Nordveit(Loan)

Wright(Loan)

Duffy(Loan)

Evans(Loan)

Kalouda(500k)

Schmeichel(Loan)

Piatti(120k)

Kotenko(190k)

Albaek(16k)

McLean(350k)

Murphy(200k)

Pridigar(40k)

Players Out:

All of the Reserves(Free)

Chambers(100k)

Breckin(100k)

Holt(100k)

Lockwood(500k)

Clingan(200k)

Smith(200k)

Cohen(150k)

Davies(1m)

Sinclair(Loan)

Bennett(250k)

Morgan(300k)

McGugan(250k)

I'm in the 3th round of the Carling Cup after beating Birmingham 3-1 at home.

I've played 3 games in League 1 winning 2 and drawing 1 scoring 8 goals and conceading 1.

Originally posted by Sweet-Zombie-Jesus:

Started a game with Nottm Forest and I'm using a 4-2-3-1 formation

Players In:

Javi Delgado(Free)

Mihelic(150k)

Pecnik(100k)

Samardzic(12k)

Corradini(10k)

Nordveit(Loan)

Wright(Loan)

Duffy(Loan)

Evans(Loan)

Kalouda(500k)

Schmeichel(Loan)

Piatti(120k)

Kotenko(190k)

Albaek(16k)

McLean(350k)

Murphy(200k)

Pridigar(40k)

Players Out:

All of the Reserves(Free)

Chambers(100k)

Breckin(100k)

Holt(100k)

Lockwood(500k)

Clingan(200k)

Smith(200k)

Cohen(150k)

Davies(1m)

Sinclair(Loan)

Bennett(250k)

Morgan(300k)

McGugan(250k)

I'm in the 3th round of the Carling Cup after beating Birmingham 3-1 at home.

I've played 3 games in League 1 winning 2 and drawing 1 scoring 8 goals and conceading 1.

I've had great success with Patrik Lomski and Alex from Vasco but your signings look fine

• 2 weeks later...
Guest bbdnx

i am in a 2012/2013season, first time in EPL and i'm doing pretty well icon_smile.gif after 32 games 4th place icon_wink.gif and my players aint good at all icon_smile.gif the best are D. Le Tallec, Piatti, Garvan, Cristea s.s later icon_smile.gif

Originally posted by bbdnx:

i am in a 2012/2013season, first time in EPL and i'm doing pretty well icon_smile.gif after 32 games 4th place icon_wink.gif and my players aint good at all icon_smile.gif the best are D. Le Tallec, Piatti, Garvan, Cristea s.s later icon_smile.gif

Don't forget icon_wink.gif

Guest Jameson_07

It is nearly impossible to keep Nathan Tyson past his 2 year contract! I bought Michael Mifsud for 190k and he has scored 26 goals in 1 season for me in the Prem. My second top scorer is Patrik Lomski with only 6 icon_confused.gif

Just nearly icon_smile.gif

He has just signed for me (second season) until 2012. It wasn't easy, but I have to say I am his favourite personell icon_biggrin.gif

Btw Tyson can score in CCC as well he's got 16 from 20 or something...

• 1 month later...

Thought I'd chip in with an update on my Forest Game. Firstly, am lovin it, Forest represent a good mix between lower league challenge but potential etc that doesn't get you sacked or too frustrated !

Am in my fifth season and established as a mid to top Prem side.

Of the initial top Forest players eg Tyson, Commons etc only Commons and McGugan are still getting rotational games for me in the Prem (and McGugan is only there coz he's home grown and I need him in Europe :-)

Marius Niculae has become a Forest legend having joined me in the Championship for quarter of a mil. He's a legend who's still performing ok in the Prem at 32 y/o.

Tales was a great signing. Preston Edwards, Millan worked out well for much cheapness too.

Am now getting transfer budgets of 20 + mil a season so able to get top-ish players in !

Tyson is a pain in the wotsit. And doesn't cut the mustard in the top league anyway, although he got me out the 1st div almost single handedly ! Wilson was ok but sort of found out at the top level.

Enjoy !

• 2 weeks later...

Archived