Carlos Tevez

I bought him with my Spurs side in the first season, cost me £25 mill and £200,000 a week wages, his wages did rise to £400,000 at one stage but i swiftly got that down to £100,000.

If im honest he has been worth all the money, scored loads, tons of assists and hes won English player of the year, world player of the year and some others.

Pure Class!

Bought him end third season on a FREE. Also, managed to negotiate his wage demands down by £50K a week to £130K, by offering slightly higher appearance and goal money (a good option with such a temperamental player, I think) and a 50% stake of future transfer fee. He is still world class (170 CA) but has just got injured and out for 2 months.

I bought him with my Spurs side in the first season, cost me £25 mill and £200,000 a week wages, his wages did rise to £400,000 at one stage but i swiftly got that down to £100,000.

If im honest he has been worth all the money, scored loads, tons of assists and hes won English player of the year, world player of the year and some others.

Pure Class!

I've been trying to sign him for spurs, no lucky yet though. Will give it a try in the January transfer window and then try again in summer if I don't succeed.

Archived