Football Manager on ps3

i remeber a few years back i think it was fm 01-02 was released on xbox having just brought a ps3 i was wondering what the chances are of any future versions of fm being releasesdo n ps3 i think this would greatly enhance the game aswell as stopping some of the piracy issues with it so i ask will it ever happen???

Neither console would be able to play the game in its current state overly well with the amount of ram consoles have, I know consoles use ram more efficiently but I doubt it would be a good experience at all.

It was CM 02/03 that was on the xbox, basically 01/02 with the 02/03 updated squads, rules and comp's.

WHen PS3 is compatible with keyboard and mouse, and allows PC-like resolutions, I think.

Mouse and keyboard are already compatible just plug any usb keyboard and see ;). Its just not widely programmed for, unreal tournament 3 for example allowed kb and mouse on ps3.

PSP version is different to the PC version.

I had the version on the xbox, whilst it was good to have it, it was horrible on a consol, the UI is designed purely for mouse and keyboard controls and it doesnt work at all with a controller. That and the database was a lot smaller because of the way a consol works compared to a PC, not sure if the PS3 or 360 would run it any better to be honest.

Mouse and keyboard are already compatible just plug any usb keyboard and see ;). Its just not widely programmed for, unreal tournament 3 for example allowed kb and mouse on ps3.

Maybe I expressed myself badly. The problem is, I don't think developers are allowed to _require_ mouse and keyboard. Just support it.

the xbox was basically a stripped down pc in a box so it was easy enough to convert a stripped down simpler version of fm for it... but it was never that successful and it was never really a winner in terms of gameplay... tiny databases and shoddy UI and controls meant its not a viable option... not to mention the fact that a simulation like this is not exactly built for a console or console users.

Archived