Not sure if this is right?

SI,

Is it true you can't use the same activation for 2 different Steam accounts, and that you can only use FM on 1 Steam account? If so that's f*ckin robbery as there are two ppl in my household that play FM me included and you're tryna tell me the other person can't use it on their own Steam account?

Whatta joke :lol:

If there's a thread on this direct me to it cos I haven't been on here in a while. I also expect some fanboys to have a moan at me over this *shrug*

This is a joke though and it's probably to prevent piracy or some sh*t but does it really help?

SI,

Is it true you can't use the same activation for 2 different Steam accounts, and that you can only use FM on 1 Steam account? If so that's f*ckin robbery as there are two ppl in my household that play FM me included and you're tryna tell me the other person can't use it on their own Steam account?

If there's a thread on this direct me to it cos I haven't been on here in a while. I also expect some fanboys to have a moan at me over this *shrug*

This is a joke though and it's probably to prevent piracy or some sh*t but does it really help?

Why would it be fan boys moaning, 2 people in your house why cannot the other person purchase the game? take this as a example I have 10 friends that love FM should we all share because 1 person paid for it?

so 2 people want to play fm and you want to do it via 1 game ? so 1 person gets it for free ? you are not serious are you ? That's highway robbery. 2 people want the game, has to be 2 different games/activation codes. they are the rules.

so 2 people want to play fm and you want to do it via 1 game ? so 1 person gets it for free ? you are not serious are you ? That's highway robbery. 2 people want the game, has to be 2 different games/activation codes. they are the rules.

Not quite highway robbery. More like sharing.

Saying that though if you buy say Fifa for the Xbox, you don't buy a copy each do you?

I suppose you could let your brother/mate have access to your Steam account when you are not using it, as I don't think it has to be played on the computer it was installed on, you just won't be able to use it at the same time, obviously.

it's stupid tho, we can both afford it easily but I won't buy 2 of everything else, I don't own 2 CDs that are the same so one person can play it on a different computer.

I can sense a lot of you are going to be on your high horse acting like you never shared FM 2011 with any friends or family?

I also imagine a lot of you will agree with me, if there's another thread similar to this please point me that way.

SI,

If you had any brains you'd know that the both of you can play on the same account. Just play in offline mode.

As for your moaning of not being able to share the game with many accounts, I just don't know if I should laugh or cry.

If you had any brains you'd know that the both of you can play on the same account. Just play in offline mode.

As for your moaning of not being able to share the game with many accounts, I just don't know if I should laugh or cry.

Nope, not allowed to do that(both play on one account at same time) as it's illegal. You shouldn't even be recommending it either.

pls read

if there's a thread on this direct me to it cos I haven't been on here in a while.

thx

I don't sit on here reading every thread.

Saying that though if you buy say Fifa for the Xbox, you don't buy a copy each do you?

This is where PC games differ from consoles. You need to have the disc that you paid for in the disc drive when you play the game (mostly), whereas with PC games, its not always neccessary. You can only play it on one Xbox at a time. Yes they can both use it seperately at different times, but it's also possibly to do that with FM via your second point.

pls read

if there's a thread on this direct me to it cos I haven't been on here in a while.

thx

I don't sit on here reading every thread.

Well you come here all cocky and calling people fanboys that dont agree with you. Don't except me to waist time in helping you.

I see his point

like he said if you buy a DVD you don't buy two so you can both have a copy :|

if you buy a game you don't buy two so you can both have a copy (unless you have seperate consoles) :|

so why should he have to buy 2 copies of FM12??????

what makes that game different to other games :|

I see his point

if you buy a game you don't buy two so you can both have a copy (unless you have separate consoles) :|

You would both have to play the game seperate unless you are playing each other.

I see his point

if you buy a game you don't buy two so you can both have a copy (unless you have seperate consoles) :|

Yeah but your gonna have to watch it at one TV at the same time. If you copy the DVD and both watch it on a TV (and like Matt wants, at the same time) its illegal.

Yeah but your gonna have to watch it at one TV at the same time. If you copy the DVD and both watch it on a TV (and like Matt wants, at the same time) its illegal.

Yeah I can see the point you have

this discussion doesn't really affect me as I'm an only child!!! :D

I'm afraid the only thing that you can do is have the other person buy another copy. I think someone mentioned shopto as being the cheapest place you could check on google shop, that's what I use to find the cheapest console games.

This thread is not really going anywhere and you have answers to your OP.

Archived