Players for LLT?

So I'm going to do what I always do when FM2012 comes out, manage York City. They're in the Conference Division (England) for those who didn't know?

After playing a little of the demo, I had only found 1 player worth signing for a measly 5k (20k value). Curtis Weston. Oh and Amoo from Liverpool on a season loan too (scored quite a few for me due to his pace).

Any other players you guys can think of?

ive been managing lower league clubs since the very first game came out.. and have never played by those rules set out in the llm forum...

Exceptions do happen. Told that, everyone, obviously, is free to play in the way he prefers.

I'm looking forward to starting in Level 8 with uncle ron's file, and utilising the new non-contract facility - bringing in jobbing semi-pros on a game-by-game basis as is common at that level (to play alongside amateurs and 15 year old kids). Crowds barely touching 100. Marvellous. Not allowed by the self-styled LlaMas on that forum.

I'm looking forward to starting in Level 8 with uncle ron's file, and utilising the new non-contract facility - bringing in jobbing semi-pros on a game-by-game basis as is common at that level (to play alongside amateurs and 15 year old kids). Crowds barely touching 100. Marvellous. Not allowed by the self-styled LlaMas on that forum.

Good, but please don't give up after few weeks of troubles....and then choosing Manchester Utd...

Good, but please don't give up after few weeks of troubles....and then choosing Manchester Utd...

I'm faffing with Man United in the demo only. No, every year I stick with the same club the whole year. I've never yet got as far as League Two - the football league. Here's hoping this year is different!

Archived