My board are blind i can't belive this

My board are blind i can't belive this i've won the league 3 seasons in a row with st mirren in the spl and got to the champions league last 16 twice.

now i asked my board for a new contract and they rejected it it making out i've not did enough to deserve a new contract what the hell itys like wingan next season winning the leafgue then the next year only for there manger to be told he needs to do better.

This does seem tough but why are you asking for a new contract - let it run down and wait for them to offer you a new contract. I have always done this and they have never not offered me a new contract.

Ancelotti got sacked for not winning the league and in many ppls eyes he had a good season. Should be lucky they didn't sack you for not winning the champions league aswell

are you that daft mate i'm st mirren them winning the spl is like wigan winning the premier league haha and i was never exspected to win the champions league.

this may well be down to what month you are in. if its may then they shouldnt say no. but if the next season has been set (fixtures released) then you havent achieved anything according to the game. its the same as if you win the league you will be classed as untouchable but when the next season starts you are down to stable or secure again.

What difference does it make how much you get paid? I am not always the higest paid person on my club's staff roster. I have been at Adelaide United for 9 or 10 years and am getting $2300/week. In that time I have wone the Club World Chapionship with Adelaide United 4 times including penalty wins against Chelsea and Real Madrid and a 2-1 win against Arsenal (can't remember other big scalp). I have also got Adelaide United to 67th on the richest clubs list and the club just built a new stadium named after me! I have never been offered a new contract before the old one was about to expire. I certainly never aked for a new one cos I want every dollar in the wage allowance to count. I would be on a lower contract if I could.

Archived