Player haircuts...

I remember in one of my saves, I had a guy who started with something resembling a flat top, and it slowly grew longer and longer over about 6 seasons and the all of a sudden I went to his page and he had cut his hair into a weird shorter style...

They do change during the game, no idea how it is decided, but is a great feature :)

Yes, I have this too in my long term FM10 save. But only with 2 players in 35 years of playing. And only after they turned 28 years old. They suddenly go bold :D And one of the player had long hair. Just imagine my shock.

Just imagine his shock!!!!!!!!

Do the newgens age in the face as I have never seen it happen yet, I think it looks unrealistic when I have a 35 year old newgen looking exactly how he did 20 seasons ago.

Yep, they age, not always particularly realistically but its a good feature. Their hair can change alot, the most frequent one seems to be an afro changing to corn rows or even a tight ponytail.

As for smiling, it's an indication of their morale and is a really really good thing for SI to include.

Archived