2 games in 2 days? is it possible?

You're playing as Arsenal, that's what's wrong :p

But yeah, I think it happened to me once too, every team in the premier league had it. Luckily I had enough players that it didn't matter, but talk about fixture congestion!

Would like to bump this:

I face the exact same problem on the exact same dates:-

leedsunitedleedsfixture.png

It's not just me (everyone plays on both days), so I suppose there's no particular disadvantage, but it's still very frustrating and unrealistic.

The christmas schedule should be:

Last saturday before 25th December

26th December

28th December

Next Saturday (unless it is 29th or 30th, in which case it is next Tuesday),

Next Saturday (FA Cup 3rd round)

So for this current season, it should be 23rd, 26th, 28th, 2nd, 6th (FA Cup).

However several times on this game I find myself playing 4 games in 8 days or 7 games in 14 days, etc. I also think it takes players longer than IRL to recover from matches - even those with 20 natural fitness.

Bug!Bug!Bug!Bug!Bug!Bug!Bug!Bug!Bug!Bug!Bug!Bug!Bug!Bug!Bug!Bug!Bug!Bug!Bug!Bug!Bug!Bug!Bug!Bug!Bug!Bug!Bug!Bug!Bug!Bug!Bug!Bug!Bug!Bug!Bug!Bug!Bug!Bug!Bug!Bug!Bug!Bug!Bug!Bug!Bug!Bug!Bug!Bug!Bug!Bug!Bug!Bug!Bug!Bug!Bug!Bug!Bug!Bug!Bug!Bug!Bug!Bug!Bug!Bug!Bug!Bug!Bug!Bug!Bug!Bug!Bug!Bug!Bug!Bug!Bug!Bug!Bug!Bug!Bug!Bug!Bug!Bug!Bug!Bug!Bug!Bug!Bug!Bug!Bug!Bug!Bug!Bug!Bug!Bug!Bug!Bug!Bug!Bug!Bug!Bug!Bug!Bug!Bug!Bug!Bug!Bug!Bug!Bug!Bug!Bug!Bug!Bug!Bug!Bug!Bug!Bug!Bug!Bug!Bug!Bug!Bug!Bug!Bug!Bug!Bug!Bug!Bug!Bug!Bug!Bug!Bug!Bug!Bug!Bug!Bug!Bug!Bug!Bug!Bug!Bug!Bug!Bug!Bug!Bug!Bug!Bug!Bug!Bug!Bug!Bug!Bug!Bug!Bug!Bug!Bug!Bug!Bug!Bug!Bug!Bug!Bug!Bug!Bug!Bug!Bug!Bug!Bug!Bug!Bug!Bug!Bug!Bug!Bug!Bug!Bug!Bug!Bug!Bug!Bug!Bug!Bug!Bug!Bug!Bug!Bug!Bug!Bug!Bug!Bug!Bug!Bug!Bug!Bug!Bug!Bug!Bug!Bug!Bug!Bug!Bug!Bug!Bug!Bug!Bug!Bug!Bug!Bug!Bug!Bug!Bug!Bug!Bug!Bug!Bug!Bug!Bug!Bug!Bug!Bug!Bug!Bug!Bug!Bug!Bug!Bug!Bug!Bug!Bug!Bug!Bug!Bug!Bug!Bug!Bug!Bug!Bug!Bug!Bug!Bug!Bug!Bug!Bug!Bug!Bug!Bug!Bug!Bug!Bug!Bug!Bug!Bug!Bug!Bug!Bug!Bug!Bug!Bug!Bug!Bug!Bug!Bug!Bug!Bug!Bug!Bug!

Bug!Bug!Bug!Bug!Bug!Bug!Bug!Bug!Bug!Bug!Bug!Bug!Bug!Bug!Bug!Bug!Bug!Bug!Bug!Bug!Bug!Bug!Bug!Bug!Bug!Bug!Bug!Bug!Bug!Bug!Bug!Bug!Bug!Bug!Bug!Bug!Bug!Bug!Bug!Bug!Bug!Bug!Bug!Bug!Bug!Bug!Bug!Bug!Bug!Bug!Bug!Bug!Bug!Bug!Bug!Bug!Bug!Bug!Bug!Bug!Bug!Bug!Bug!Bug!Bug!Bug!Bug!Bug!Bug!Bug!Bug!Bug!Bug!Bug!Bug!Bug!Bug!Bug!Bug!Bug!Bug!Bug!Bug!Bug!Bug!Bug!Bug!Bug!Bug!Bug!Bug!Bug!Bug!Bug!Bug!Bug!Bug!Bug!Bug!Bug!Bug!Bug!Bug!Bug!Bug!Bug!Bug!Bug!Bug!Bug!Bug!Bug!Bug!Bug!Bug!Bug!Bug!Bug!Bug!Bug!Bug!Bug!Bug!Bug!Bug!Bug!Bug!Bug!Bug!Bug!Bug!Bug!Bug!Bug!Bug!Bug!Bug!Bug!Bug!Bug!Bug!Bug!Bug!Bug!Bug!Bug!Bug!Bug!Bug!Bug!Bug!Bug!Bug!Bug!Bug!Bug!Bug!Bug!Bug!Bug!Bug!Bug!Bug!Bug!Bug!Bug!Bug!Bug!Bug!Bug!Bug!Bug!Bug!Bug!Bug!Bug!Bug!Bug!Bug!Bug!Bug!Bug!Bug!Bug!Bug!Bug!Bug!Bug!Bug!Bug!Bug!Bug!Bug!Bug!Bug!Bug!Bug!Bug!Bug!Bug!Bug!Bug!Bug!Bug!Bug!Bug!Bug!Bug!Bug!Bug!Bug!Bug!Bug!Bug!Bug!Bug!Bug!Bug!Bug!Bug!Bug!Bug!Bug!Bug!Bug!Bug!Bug!Bug!Bug!Bug!Bug!Bug!Bug!Bug!Bug!Bug!Bug!Bug!Bug!Bug!Bug!Bug!Bug!Bug!Bug!Bug!Bug!Bug!Bug!Bug!Bug!Bug!Bug!Bug!Bug!Bug!Bug!Bug!Bug!Bug!Bug!Bug!Bug!Bug!Bug!

I knew you were pathetic little moron, but I didn't knew you were that pathetic. Utter tool.

I knew you were pathetic little moron, but I didn't knew you were that pathetic. Utter tool.

Takes one to know one sunshine and having a infraction already i'm surprised you carry on insulting with such little tact you were given with, but then i'm not surprised by you Fabio it's your nature on these forums to be as you put it a Utter tool.

Says the man who only moans on these boards with no valid arguments. Coming here and saying 'Bug!' multiple times is not really constructive or helpful?

But, then again I'm used to such posts from yourself. ;)

Attentions seeking child!!!! Whats the point?

ANYWAY, back on topic, try playing with two different team selections, if you have the depth to do so.

OH, and

Takes one to know one sunshine and having a infraction already i'm surprised you carry on insulting with such little tact you were given with, but then i'm not surprised by you Fabio it's your nature on these forums to be as you put it a Utter tool.

That should be "an" ;)

Amazes me how many need to gang up on one individual, petulance seems to be the basis of this so called cyber attack, grown men throwing insults and they say football is a man's sport, but not on the SI forums it seems.

Ignoring the OT posts, I've had it happen to me too, I'm guessing it's the game having trouble working out fixtures that had to be re-arranged for whatever reason, on mine I think it was the World Club Championship or whatever it's called.

I had three games in four days once. The result of playing in Ireland, with extreme fixture congestion. Ireland's season is March-November, roughly, and this was a European Championship year, so the league played no games during June. I competed in four domestic cups (including All-Ireland), many of which involved pushing league games back, and I also played Euro Cup qualifying from the third round, into the group stage.

The fixture congestion also meant injuries which made it even more fun.

The lesson? If you want to compete and go deep in every competition, you pay a price.

Archived