Can you have a decent save with just English leagues loaded?

Hi,

Im wanting to start a game which will process quickly but im a bit concerned that if I only select the english leagues that it might become a bit dull!? What effects will it have on the game world?

Has anybody else got experience of playing with this kind of setup? I will be using large database by the way.....

I've had plenty of games with just English leagues loaded and enjoyed them all. It depends what type of game u like to play I like taking a small club up the leagues so don't really move clubs much. All I do is use a large database and load players from top clubs from each continent and all players based in England.

I do load the Italian and spanish top leagues on view only and it doesn't slow the game up too much

Nope, just large DB.

English teams always dominate europe regardless of what leagues are loaded it seems.

I'm a one-club man though, so if you think youll ever be interested in moving clubs it's probably not the right setup.

Me too - as a lower league manager I have only English leagues (down to level 8). I did tick all international players in Europe.

I couldn't tell you who's won the World Cup, European Champions League or even the FA Cup in my save - none of that makes any difference in my immediate world. I'm just fully focused on getting into League Two before FM12 comes out!

Archived