Leagues with the fewest games per season

Hi all,

Apologies if this has been asked before but I had a quick search & couldnt find anything. I have a main game my pc with all major europe leagues but I also have loaded fm11 on a rickety old laptop i acquired.

Its not very quick so I was wondering what are the leagues with the smallest amount of teams/games? Don't mind where it is in the world because I am looking for something very different to my main save.

Thanks in advance

Playing in Hungary at the moment and it's a 30 game season but two cups which add onto the season games, league cup has a three team play each other home and away group stage, if you win that you're in the quarter final and it's 2 legged including the final. If your in the top division you enter the Hungarian Cup at the third round which is one leg along with fourth and fifth rounds then quarters and semis are 2 legs before a 1 leg final. Still makes for a pretty short season and I reached the final of both cups. Portugal is only 30 league games a season as I recall but again with 2 cup competitions.

I downloaded an add-on with Welsh leagues down to level five, and made a career thread on it - one year there were only 6 games in the season. :)

But leagues like the Swedish ones only play 30 a season (I think?).

The laptop might be able to handle that one haha

a couple of votes for sweden too. I always hear good things about that league

A tough call between Malaysia, Iceland and Sweden I think. Never really done any long term saves in either of those leagues so should be interesting.

I'm veering towards Sweden as it seems very popular unless anyone wants to suggest another?

The shortest is the Ukranian league definitely because there are about 15-16 teams and the season ends April or May. The season could infact finish even earlier, it is only prolonged because of the three month winter break, that is something very different, you'll have to create a few friendlies to make sure your players are match fit

Archived