Shortest stint at a club

I resigned after 2 weeks from managing Russia on one save (I was a club manager at the time too, so I don't think it affected my reputation too much). Played a couple of games and it just seemed wrong to be honest, not sure why, just suddenly felt like I shouldn't be there. They did terribly after I left, so I guess I was right lol.

Left Motherwell after 2 1/2 years to move to bottom of the table Wigan. I could have stuck and fought it out but never felt comfortable. Then i resigned three weeks later and went back to Scotland with Aidrie (They had been taken over by an italian tycoon) and secured promotion to the SPL.

I joined England U21s in April, played 4 games in like 2 months then left to mange belarus at end of May. Then England got Harry Redknapp as manager and the U21s torney was coming up. Belarus didnt have any games scheduled for 3 months. 2 weeks after leaving Redknapp approached me to become U21s manger. I accepted without managing a belarussian game. Won the U21s torney and in August left to mange Nigeria, where I stayed for a year and a half before replacing Rednkapp.

I joined England U21s in April, played 4 games in like 2 months then left to mange belarus at end of May. Then England got Harry Redknapp as manager and the U21s torney was coming up. Belarus didnt have any games scheduled for 3 months. 2 weeks after leaving Redknapp approached me to become U21s manger. I accepted without managing a belarussian game. Won the U21s torney and in August left to mange Nigeria, where I stayed for a year and a half before replacing Rednkapp.

How hard is it to be an u21 manager?. I think you need to be a National or up in reputation to secure a u21 manager place

Archived