My heartbreak..Rooney

I have never posted a video before, but i have to share this.

Never have i truly been more convinced of match fixing than this game.

Heres the situation,

Year: 2019

C/L Match Quarterfinal: Meeting Barcelona in the 2nd leg at White Hart Lane. I am trailing on a 2-0 aggregate.

Ive set my team on an attacking strategy from the get go.

2-1 - Scored the first goal at the 24th Minute

2-2 - Scored at 51st Minute (tied on aggregate)

2-3 - Winning on aggregate! I smell the win.

Heres what i did, i set my team to defensive, and countered when i can. I had ten minutes left to go.

Paulo who is my central defender had the ball and was about to clear it, and rooney (new kid, plays left back), god knows what was he thinking. .

Watch and feel my pain.

Result

3-3 Loss on away goals on the 89th min. :(

Now, ill take my leave and cry.

That is gutting!

Does he have a future, or are you instantly selling him for that?

I do not know what to do. My heart aches at the thought of letting him go, or destroying his career. He is a wonderful wonderkid and has been reliable all season.

You should guess what was his morale like at post game. Very good. Very GOOD?!?! I want a feature where i can kick a boot to his head, or his jewels or amputate his right leg! :(

Life goes on sadly.

PS: I still love this game.

I am not whining, but to me that proves that this game is fixed at times. There is no way anyone in the whole world irl would be that stupid.

Match fixing does happen my friend.

Ive bet you have never seen the Thailand Vs Indonesia game before.

(PS: The people who were chasing the scorers were actually the strikers.)

I am not whining, but to me that proves that this game is fixed at times. There is no way anyone in the whole world irl would be that stupid.

I can tell you aren't a Wednesday fan. We have a squad full of players like that ;).

I feel the pain of a player doing this. Personally I'd be more inclinded to put my arm around the player and remind that it's only a game. If he's a good player then I'm sure he'll make up for it. There's always next season. Who knows, he may score one at the right end next time.

I feel the pain of a player doing this. Personally I'd be more inclinded to put my arm around the player and remind that it's only a game. If he's a good player then I'm sure he'll make up for it. There's always next season. Who knows, he may score one at the right end next time.

Yeah, keep him around if he's a wonderkid who's been quite reliable.

If you sell him, worst case scenario: You sell this Rooney player and he ends up at Barcelona. You end up meeting in the Champions League final and he scores a last minute winner for them against you!

Archived