After 1 year and a half still upset due to a fine I gave him 16 months ago, ouch !

grep

Just for the sake of curiosity , have you ever experienced something like that ?

In a bad moment of my team I fined few of my players due to poor performances and all of them , like usual, after some matches / weeks , went back to normal status except one.

A 20 years old Mozambiquian winger that after 16 motnhs still reports in his personal notes something like " unhappy to have been fined " lol....16 months later still doesn't want to speak with me ?????? LOL

How can I speak to him again ? He is a good promise for the future so I would keep him...... he is the most touchy player I have ever seen... LOL

thx

Lmao maybe he wanted to buy something on ebay that week and you fined him and he couldnt afford it :O

:D :D

As reported from reflection22 I hope that at least within this second year of absolute hate he will make up his mind.....

Anyway SI, it seems to me too much time...... if within the end of the second year he will still be upset with me I will think about loaning him out for a while to see if he will see the issue from another perspective....

Yep, my best player (the best striker in the world) got annoyed because I substituted him when he was on a hattrick. He was so upset that he refused to speak to me and I ended up having to sell him on the cheap in the January before his contract ran out. Very, very irritating.

"Hatred" never dissipates over time (and neither does "like"), so players will always dislike you forever.

In fact, when they become managers, they will hate you because of one small incident when they were 15-16!

If that's true it makes me very sad. What poor programming.

I have always had heavy contrasts with some of my players, it happened that I had to fine them 3-4 times per year but these situations always ended up with peace between me and them. They always forgot our issues , the player I mentioned in the thread is an exception to me.

If that's true it makes me very sad. What poor programming.

It's not poor programming, its pretty much factual. Once players hate a manager, in most cases it continues throughout their career. I ****ed off a played by fining him and he found it unfair, then everytime I had a private chat with him I just insulted him, telling him his performances were crap and what not. Now he refuses to sell me players

It's not poor programming, its pretty much factual. Once players hate a manager, in most cases it continues throughout their career. I ****ed off a played by fining him and he found it unfair, then everytime I had a private chat with him I just insulted him, telling him his performances were crap and what not. Now he refuses to sell me players

How about the manager making a minor mistake by praising the wrong player, upsetting another player when he was 16, and the player becoming a manager and harbouring a grudge against his former manager, despite the fact his former manager shaped his career well?

Hatred and favouritism dissipates over time. van Nistelrooy and Fergie recently buried the hatchet over van Nistelrooy's departure from Manchester United, for example.

Whatever happened to forgive-and-forget?

Some players may never forgive-and-forget, that's granted. But not everyone falls into this category - only the vindictive do, or if the hatred is extremely strong.

maybe after that weeks wage he was gonna get a wedding ring for his girlfriend, however u fined him which resulted in no ring, a week later he was unable to get the same ring, his g/f left him, and his life fell apart... u never know ;)

• 2 months later...

It is possible to fine a player for bad performance? cuz my B team players always complaining to me that they had been fined... but i didn't fined them, so what the point of tell me that? i'm not the manager of B team... is soooo annnyying!

You should be able sortthis out by going to that player and choose interaction and have a private chat.

Then select happieness and then you should be able click on Concerned and this say will say why he is unhappy at being fine and you will have 3 options of what to say as a reply.

Try this.

I think i choose the one that said: i think it was right think to do at the time and play then became happy again.

You should be able sort by going to that player choose intraction and then happieness and clicking concerns and this say he unhappy at being fine and you then given 3 options of what to reply. Try this i think i choose the one i think it was right think to do at the time and play then became happy again.

Say what??

You should be able sortthis out by going to that player and choose interaction and have a private chat.

Then select happieness and then you should be able click on Concerned and this say will say why he is unhappy at being fine and you will have 3 options of what to say as a reply.

Try this.

I think i choose the one that said: i think it was right think to do at the time and play then became happy again.

Sometimes there is players that don't want to talk to you, so the conversation menu is not availbale... that is the problem

well it did happen to me Im managing FC Barcelona and in my first season we were just two points from real madrid first spot until Dani Alves foul a player and a penalty was called by the ref....I was angry I fined him for two weeks lmao then he got angry and never spoked to me again, then other players abidal adriano pedro and milito got mad at me as well because the way I ''treated'' Dani Alves....I had to sell them all and promote players from Barcelona B, now I have a way better team than the one with the players I sold so its all good btw

Sergi Roberto, Marc Muniesa, Martin Montoya are great prospects

Archived