Would you sell this guy.....

zahariev.png

I found this guy last year playing in the middle east and I got him 700k...which I think was a really good deal.

My issue is I have my starting MCs and I have Kroos and Gourcuff rotating with them. Now Kroos I'm not going to let go of because I watched him turn into a monster. SO if I am to keep Gourcuff, I would have to sell this guy.

So if you were me, would you sell zahariev and keep gourcuff (who is making 165k a wk btw)? or vice versa?

I think i'd wait a little while before selling him, give him time for his valuation to go up a bit more, otherwise you're not going to make much of a profit on what is undoubtedly a very good player.

With Gourcuff, all depends on how he's playing...what are his stats like in comparison to this guy?

At Man Utd you need more than 2 central midfielders... and he is only 21 this guy could become a great player with some tutoring by a hard working player (eg a Fletcher type player).

Look at the current Man Utd midfielders in the first team squad (Fletch, Scholes, Carrick, Anderson, Gibson, Giggs etc)

Why would you need to sell him? You need two players of the same quality for every position IMO so keep them all. He is too good to sell, certainly for the valuation he is at currently.

I know. The thing is, in my 3 man midfield (2 playmaking 1 covering), I have 5 playmaking mids. I only really need 4. Plus I have this kid sitting in the reserves:

palmer18.png

With Gourcuff, all depends on how he's playing...what are his stats like in comparison to this guy?

Here's gourcuff in my save:

gourcuff.png

i would keep all three, that guy has a poor natural fitness, chances are he will be injury prone, so you will need cover, plus if he is back up he is a fantastic player to have in your squad.

His lack of natural fitness is sort of why I am likely to sell him...

He same issue. I play one up front, so I don't need that many strikers.

I have van Perdue who is now 30, and scores goals for fun (about 1 a game for the last 3 years!)

I have a 19 year old Danish regen who is absolutely spectacular

I have lukalu back from his loan spell with stuggart where he scored 25 in 30 games

I sold andy carrol who had been my reserve striker last year because he only ever scored with his head, but how do I keep 3 strikers happy, I can't bare to sell one of them, but I equally don't wNt a sulking lukalu, that's why I loaned him in the first place.

loan the kid to get a full season of games (make sure you loan him to team that want him as valuable player) . rotting on your reserves will do him no favours. the other guy is a good backup

If you're talking about palmer, you don't need to tell me that. He's spent the last year and a half on loan at west ham and southampton ;)

Holy crap that's a fine selection of players you have there.

I'd like to think I do well fro myself :p

Keep him. Can't leave that talent get away.

But if he continues not to play, he will start complaining and eventually request a transfer.

let him out on loan for a season. he needs games to improve more so give him the opportunity.

Who are you talking about.....zahariev or palmer?

If you're talking about zahariev, that sounds like a good idea because he will like improve his value which will be nice if I decide to sell him.

Well, lucky for me, since his value is so low right now I'm not going to make my decision yet. I just hope players don't start complaining about a lack of playing time....

Archived