SI work too hard to improve press conference, should just improve other area like....

Most of us will sent our Assistant Manager anyway ( just like SAF in real life )

There are lots of things people say but I think this is the most basic :

Lionel Messi & Cristiano Ronaldo is leading star for premiership but so do Nani. How could they be in same category ( scout report ):thdn:

20 not enough for player attributes, should be 30:thdn:

Ehm, it's not because Nani isn't as good as Messi that he can't be a leading star for a premier league club.

Shouldn't they at least been in different category ? It's ok in Messi and Nani case before both are well known player. What if you manage BSS / BSN team where all player are unknown. You depends 100% on scout report

In reference to the thread title...

Press Conferences Improved??? Nah not really... sure the questions and answers tend to make more sense now (plus new questions), but 90% of the questions are still worthless, since only one question (the focal point) per conference actually has any effect in the game

All the others are ignored

When the game lets every question have a chance of causing an effect at the same time, then I'll say it's improved

Press conferences are an integeral part of modern football so SI are doing the right thing by improving them each year, yes okay some people will just send assistant but thats your choice, I cannot say I enjoy the press conference part but I do not know how it could be done any better.

Press conferences are an integeral part of modern football so SI are doing the right thing by improving them each year, yes okay some people will just send assistant but thats your choice, I cannot say I enjoy the press conference part but I do not know how it could be done any better.

I don't think they can do it any better. It's as realistic as it can right now

Any evidence of that?

You can speak for yourself but not for the community.

Personally I never send my AM.

Lol, you really one hardcore fan. I rather spent time on other aspect than something that doesn't have effect on the team at all

I don't think they can do it any better. It's as realistic as it can right now

Lol, you really one hardcore fan. I rather spent time on other aspect than something that doesn't have effect on the team at all

lol, what game have you been playing?

Press conferences have a huge impact on the team and performances. Games can be won and lost in the press conferences.

I wish I could find ass men worthy of doing the press conferences, they all seem to say the wrong stuff and destroy the morale of the team, and I get the blame. :(

Everytime I've sent the assistant a few weeks later the players' morale drops and most players have the 'feels you don't give the team enough credit' in their profiles. So I have to do all the press conferences myself just so the ass man doesn't wreck the morale of the team.

I think scouting is one area that needs major work. when you send a scout to watch a particular player, atm no matter what the scout stats are they almost always report the same thing except a little variance in the "stars". What they report in words are exactly the same.

What is in the scout report should be more reflective of the attributes of the scout and how long he has watched the player. So when you send a different scout to watch the same player there should be bits and pieces that are different and/or missing, not exactly the same.

Just like how coaching works now with the attributes affecting the coaching star levels, it should be done similarly with scouts.

And seriously there should be some kind of a systematic way of at least roughly finding out the hidden and personality attributes.

How is it logical that we can see an exact figure for how good a player is at influencing others and how determined he is, but can't at all find out how consistent he is or how good he is with important games. These hidden attributes are only indicated in the scout report for only certain players and for others you never get to see it in the scout reports.

For those who might say 'you should find that out from his career history and stuff', then how come we don't have to search through the career history for a player's finishing attributes?

And also the one word description for personality is really worthless most of the time and it should be more detailed. Expressions like 'fairly determined' does not help anyone.

Archived