How to make an unhappy player - happy again??

z3n

My 2 players Coutinho and Javier Zanetti are unhappy for almost a whole season now. Coutinho really hates Sneijder and when I went for a private chat with him, he disagreed with me and didnt want to speak to me and became unhappy. Now I cant even start a private chat with him. Zanetti first received a red card in a game and I have just warned him about it. Then on some other game, he also received a red card and I have fined him for 1 week. Thats when he disagreed with me and didnt want to speak with me.

What about you?? Do you have a player who is unhappy in your squad? how can we make them happy again?

Cheers :)

Just to add to the original post, I've also had players become unhappy with the lack of discipline in the team, so how do you fix that. The only thing I could see that might be seen as a discipline problem was that a number of players were unhappy at the training schedule they were on. Any help would be appreciated

Just to add to the original post, I've also had players become unhappy with the lack of discipline in the team, so how do you fix that. The only thing I could see that might be seen as a discipline problem was that a number of players were unhappy at the training schedule they were on. Any help would be appreciated

win the league thats what made gerrard speak 2 me after nearly the whole season without him talking to me

i never fine players for reds,

Not even when he broke someone's leg?

Anyway I do this:

- warning for 2nd yellow

- 1 week for professional fault

- 2 week for violent behavior / harsh tackles.

If someone complains about it he'll probably be transfer listed.

Anyway I do this:

- warning for 2nd yellow

- 1 week for professional fault

- 2 week for violent behavior / harsh tackles.

If someone complains about it he'll probably be transfer listed.

Yep, exactly my approach.

I've noticed a two-week fine often knocks a point off their aggression attribute, which can be useful.

no i wont fine because i dont want the earache. would sooner keep a player happy by warning than go through all the crap.

when the game remembers that you warned a player before and then u can fine for a repeat incident with little chance of complaint, i may dish out some fines

Why did he get the red?

And why does Coutinho hate Sneijder? Are there others that dislike either?

Only Coutinho hates Sneijder. I tried Sneijder to tutor Coutinho but Coutinho rejected. Since then he hates him. Red card was given because of 2 yellow. In FM10 when someone recieved a second red card I have fined him and everythign was normal...but here I see its different.

What can I do with my player now?

A short while ago I dropped him to reserves (just placed didnt go through player chat) and now he is getting a run in the 1st team but hes still complaining about being dropped into reserves (SEE SS)

http://yfrog.com/75dannykedwellprofileprivp

Basically what can I do now? play him till he suddenly realises he is actually in first team! or can I specifically say "Your in the 1st team!!" I need to eradicate this lol

Only Coutinho hates Sneijder. I tried Sneijder to tutor Coutinho but Coutinho rejected. Since then he hates him. Red card was given because of 2 yellow. In FM10 when someone recieved a second red card I have fined him and everythign was normal...but here I see its different.

LOL! proves that players today are all babies!

LOL! proves that players today are all babies!

sadly, yes they are...I have now started my 3. season and Zanetti has retired and Coutinho is still crying. I saw that Neymar is one of his favorite personnel but sadly he just transfered to Zenit for €17 mil.

Get rid of him. :D Suarez wanted a move to a bigger club in my game and I told him to stay but he still wanted to move, so now half of the team hates me because of me treating Luis unfairly. I had private talks with all of them and transfer listed the ones that ****ed me off.

I never fine a player. Last time I did, for a very harsh tackle from a defender which cost us three points and two game suspension, the entire team demanded to speak with me, and I had to have conversations with 25 people. I find the fining process BS. I can't really see what happened because the ME is not that detailed; don't ask me if I want to fine and end up with a boycott in the team. WTF.

did the accidental move to reserves with 4 of my best players

moved them back (after requesting a meeting)

i then talked to them AGAIN about their concerns and asked them to request a new signing/staff member

and they've recovered to their happy state

Get rid of him. :D Suarez wanted a move to a bigger club in my game and I told him to stay but he still wanted to move, so now half of the team hates me because of me treating Luis unfairly. I had private talks with all of them and transfer listed the ones that ****ed me off.

Too bad it's always the best players who **** you off.

I could get rid of him yes but he's a beast :D have you guys noticed how many excellent players end up unhappy on the transfer list? so far i have found messi, vidic, buffon, suarez, higuain...and a few more being transfer listed for the same price but cant remember atm.

I had this problem with Gio dos Santos (in fact I still am...). Galatasaray bid for him in January after he put in some impressive performances standing in for Lennon in the Champs League. I told them I wanted 10m thinking this would warn them off, which it did. He then comes to me saying he's unhappy with the way the transfer was handled. I tried the 'i'm the boss' tactic and he got annoyed so I thought I'd loan him out to prevent any unrest in the rest of the squad. The loan has an option to buy for Sevilla but I don't think they will take it up as he has barely played for them. I'd quite like him back as he's a very useful player to have on the bench to make an impact, but he'll almost certainly come back still disliking me. Not sure if I will be able to keep him if that's the case.

Does a summer break help a player to get over himself and act more professionally?

Archived