Replays For potential Offside Goals

Am I missing something here? Miles said on the podcast that the goals would be replayed with the offside line on display, showing if it was actually offside or not.

Unless I completely mis-heard.

yes its there i have seen it myself.

I see it about 75% of the time. Can't figure out why it doesn't work every time, haven't changed any settings. Maybe it's only active on higher graphical settings. I have mine set to "auto select", so maybe when i'm running several other applications the graphics automatically drop to low and therefore no offside lines are shown. Just a theory.

I see it about 75% of the time. Can't figure out why it doesn't work every time, haven't changed any settings. Maybe it's only active on higher graphical settings. I have mine set to "auto select", so maybe when i'm running several other applications the graphics automatically drop to low and therefore no offside lines are shown. Just a theory.

Mine is set to high. I've seen it but it doesn't always happen. Maybe if it's a close decision it doesn't play?

Mine is set to high. I've seen it but it doesn't always happen. Maybe if it's a close decision it doesn't play?

I've had it where the two lines are right on top of each other. They kinda flash back and forth. Maybe if the engine considers it an "obvious" decision it doesn't play?

the lines do indeed stay there, but the play continues with no pause.

i've had it way offside [no need for a replay at all], very close [could have gone either way] and easily onside [C'MON REF!!!]

the only 'slight' annoyance is the lines, which show up in the teams colours i think, rather than the same colours everytime, but i suppose i'll get used to it.

i'm surprised people havn't seen it, as i've had it quite a few times

I get situations where there is a replay due to a disallowed goal from an offside offence and the little offside line graphic only rarely comes up making the whole feature sort of pointless. If the feature was controlled by us via simply clicking a box on the match control panel it would work alot better as sometimes it isn't needed, some offsides are blantant and easy to see without the line graphic but others are very close and having the ability to activate the line ourselves would make it easier IMO. Personally i'm only suggesting that the feature can be turned on or off by us is simply because it doesn't come up all the time and having the option to put it up anytime we want would make it much more useful.

For me, it's shown it once, but that's it, though I haven't had many goals disallowed in my games (far less than in FM10), but I do also wish it'd slow right down/freezeframe. I know we have the lines making it clear, but I'd still rather it slow right down/freezeframe. However, and I don't know if anyone else has seen this, they probably have, but I had a goal ruled out for a push as my guy jumped to head the ball in, and I got a replay for that, confirming that there was indeed a push. I'd like to see replays (different angles) for penalty decisions too.

I get it whenever I have a disallowed goal for offside. I'd like to see it when you score a goal but the commentry says "that looked dubious" or "player xxx is furious as he thought the goal was clearly offside"

Archived