Anyone else seen this before?

Usually, players who come from the same country and play football outside their country usually form a bond with each other. In FM and real life.

Balotelli has a bad attitude. In real life and this is reflected in the game. If somebody has a bad attitude and you dont get on with them, it doesnt matter what country they come from does it. Have you honestly not read anything recently about Balotelli's attitude? And if you watch European football its pretty well know to be fair.

Balotelli has a bad attitude. In real life and this is reflected in the game. If somebody has a bad attitude and you dont get on with them, it doesnt matter what country they come from does it. Have you honestly not read anything recently about Balotelli's attitude? And if you watch European football its pretty well know to be fair.

I know all about Balotelli's history and all that. (provoked by racism bythe way)

But anyway, does this have a real effect in matches?

Usually, players who come from the same country and play football outside their country usually form a bond with each other. In FM and real life.

I know that you can appease a homesick player by signing a coach/player that can speak teh same language etc. but that doesnt mean they always get on. Ive had many English players for example who fall out, Ive also had many players bond with players of any nationality.

Like real life players bond with other players based on their personalities

I know that you can appease a homesick player by signing a coach/player that can speak teh same language etc. but that doesnt mean they always get on. Ive had many English players for example who fall out, Ive also had many players bond with players of any nationality.

Like real life players bond with other players based on their personalities

Ok but how do I solve this?

You can sell 1 of them, wait it out and hope they become friends again or maybe try and boost morale by offering them new contracts.

if they are important players I woudl wait it out, but if it starts upsetting the rest of your squad then you may have to sell the touble maker (or the 1 you need less - football is ruthless :) )

Sell the player that is causing the problem. He will only end up causing problems with other players in the future aswell.

Wow, thats harsh considering hes one of my top scorers, favourite personell with most players and also a club icon :/

Balotelli is known to having attitude problems....and a lot of players don't like him because of it (like a certain francesco totti...)

I'm not surprised.

And I have seen it before. I had two players pretty much fight each other in training.

Balotelli is known to having attitude problems....and a lot of players don't like him because of it (like a certain francesco totti...)

I'm not surprised.

And I have seen it before. I had two players pretty much fight each other in training.

Totti is an imbecile who has no respect for anyone.

Balotelli was provoked by racism in Italy, of course Balotelli is arrogant and short-tempered.

He had to deal with racism from a very early age in Italy & even grew up i Palermo (one of the most racist places in Italy)

He can be excused for his personality in my opinion.

Balotelli was provoked by racism in Italy, of course Balotelli is arrogant and short-tempered.

He had to deal with racism from a very early age in Italy & even grew up i Palermo (one of the most racist places in Italy)

lol what is this all based on

to say that because two players are from the same country so cannot dislike each other is absurd. Im assuming Wayne Bridge and John Terry are best mates cause they are both english?

OK Calm down, i wasnt stating, I was suggesting.

Also, thats not even the point I made.

I said players of the same nationality playing outside their country

I didn't say 'best mates' either, stop exaggerating.

e.g Nicolas Anelka & Henry when they moved to Arsenal bonded together.

calm down, are you serious? Mate if i was any calmer id be asleep..

to address your points

I said players of the same nationality playing outside their country - what difference would it make what country they were in? Ill keep using the Bridge/Terry example, if Wayne Bridge moved to Italy, he still wouldnt like Terry, as im sure Ballotelli now still doesnt like totti.

I didn't say 'best mates - ok, ill tailor to suit your exact needs - Im assuming Wayne Bridge and John Terry dont dislike each other they are both english?

calm down, are you serious? Mate if i was any calmer id be asleep..

to address your points

I said players of the same nationality playing outside their country - what difference would it make what country they were in? Ill keep using the Bridge/Terry example, if Wayne Bridge moved to Italy, he still wouldnt like Terry, as im sure Ballotelli now still doesnt like totti.

I didn't say 'best mates - ok, ill tailor to suit your exact needs - Im assuming Wayne Bridge and John Terry dont dislike each other they are both english?

They do now.

I bet Gallas doesnt really like Wenger..

I see what your saying, i do, but come on, your question is why does someone of the same nationality not like someone else of the same nationality? I could give you countless examples of it. Most recently Anelka and Raymond Domenech. Nationality means nothing in the like/dislike feature

I bet Gallas doesnt really like Wenger..

I see what your saying, i do, but come on, your question is why does someone of the same nationality not like someone else of the same nationality? I could give you countless examples of it. Most recently Anelka and Raymond Domenech. Nationality means nothing in the like/dislike feature

What I said was players of same nationality playing in a country that their not from.

Like when Benitez was at Liverpool, thats when they started getting Spanish player, Alonso, Torres, Reina etc..

The Anelka/Domenech situation is within the FRENCH national squad similar to Terry and Bridge

I know that balotelli has dealt with a lot....but you can't say racism is the reason he drives around in the middle of the night shooting a bb gun....just getting my point across.

Also totti has started going a bit senile lately....

And yes balotelli's age is a good reason to excuse him.....for now

OK, i see your point aswell obviously.

But forget that on FM, Balotelli scored a goal and the whole team celebrated with him apart from Chiellini literally who just walked back towards

the Arsenal end :O

I see that happen all the time. Defenders celebrate with strikers at random times for me....I think its cuz they are so far back usually....

I see that happen all the time. Defenders celebrate with strikers at random times for me....I think its cuz they are so far back usually....

No ive noticed to everytime that Balotelli scored, Chiellini just walks back to my keeper Lol while everyone goes towards him but when someone else scores, he runs aswell lol

Totti is the greatest player to ever came out of Italy, he stand up for his team and for himself, he have only ever played for one club, if anything these things should be threated with respect and be looked up to, not insulted, I take it you have not watched many AS Roma games during the last decade? Totti is living legend and its an honour to watch him play

what have Balotelli achived? he have already managed to **** on the Inter shirt twise, and showed that he might become about as good as Robinho...

honestly, its like comparing a conserved can of tuna to a well made 7 dish dinner

back on topic:

offering the truble maker a new contact tend to calm down the truble maker, from time to time these kind of clashes hapen betwin players with radicaly different personalities (often related to mentoring like metioned by dafuge)

Totti is the greatest player to ever came out of Italy, he stand up for his team and for himself, he have only ever played for one club, if anything these things should be threated with respect and be looked up to, not insulted, I take it you have not watched many AS Roma games during the last decade? Totti is living legend and its an honour to watch him play

what have Balotelli achived? he have already managed to **** on the Inter shirt twise, and showed that he might become about as good as Robinho...

honestly, its like comparing a conserved can of tuna to a well made 7 dish dinner

back on topic:

offering the truble maker a new contact tend to calm down the truble maker, from time to time these kind of clashes hapen betwin players with radicaly different personalities (often related to mentoring like metioned by dafuge)

YES Totti is the best player to come out of Italy but he is an arrogant idiot :|

When did I say he's not a good player?

What do you mean 'What has Balotelli achieved?' - He's the best young striker in the world at the moment. You say you watch Italian football but you obviously dont.

He will be one the best strikers in the world in the future for sure and racist Italians (Totti) dont want a black man to be the face of Italian football and their children looking up to him.

So you think its a race issue that has caused nearly every italian to hate him. Balotelli wore a AC Milan shirt to a press conference, its not a race issue its the fact he is a complete and utter ****** who has his head so far up mancini's arse its unreal. He fell out with jose mourinho, you cant call jose racist because of the bond he formed with all the chelsea players, i expect he formed the same bond with everyone at inter bar balotelli because he didn't play him. Balotelli is some overrated piece of **** who has done nothing to prove that he will be the face of italy, when he played a bit part role in the champions league he looked like he didnt want to be there it looked like he didnt want to give a performance and make sure he started next game. He even demanded around 200k a week at Man City, why should he have this, what has he done to deserve more wage than Tevez? Nothing, he is some arrogant ***** who thinks he is amazing and has nothing to back it up.

So you think its a race issue that has caused nearly every italian to hate him. Balotelli wore a AC Milan shirt to a press conference, its not a race issue its the fact he is a complete and utter ****** who has his head so far up mancini's arse its unreal. He fell out with jose mourinho, you cant call jose racist because of the bond he formed with all the chelsea players, i expect he formed the same bond with everyone at inter bar balotelli because he didn't play him. Balotelli is some overrated piece of **** who has done nothing to prove that he will be the face of italy, when he played a bit part role in the champions league he looked like he didnt want to be there it looked like he didnt want to give a performance and make sure he started next game. He even demanded around 200k a week at Man City, why should he have this, what has he done to deserve more wage than Tevez? Nothing, he is some arrogant ***** who thinks he is amazing and has nothing to back it up.

Do you know what Balotelli has been through?

1. He is definetely not overrated, you DEFINATELY do not watch Italian football

2. Get you facts right, he didn't wear an AC Milan shirt to a conference, he was given the shirt as a gift of one of Italys comedy/prank shows because they knew he supports AC Milan

3. It is a f****** race issue. Explain the chant by Juventus fans: "If you jump Balotelli dies", Explain Totti calling him a ******? Explain Palermo fans calling him a 'Black Bastard'

Name ONE other BLACK italian in football that is as successful as Balotelli............. ??

4. In the champions league, he recieved abuse from his OWN fans throughout the time he was subbed on.

5. Balotelli has just turned 20.... What was Rooney like at his age?

6. He has proved he will be the face of Italy because on his debut for u21 he scored two fantastic goals and in Euro U21, HE was the main reason they got as far as they buy I suppose yoo idnt watch that either...

The only part I agree with is the wage part, apart from that you'v got it all wrong.

*He is at England now which has no racism in football anymore at all so you will see his attitude on and off the pitch change

back on topic:

What does a players achievements have do with a player acting like a douche?

YES Totti is the best player to come out of Italy but he is an arrogant idiot :|

When did I say he's not a good player?

What do you mean 'What has Balotelli achieved?' - He's the best young striker in the world at the moment. You say you watch Italian football but you obviously dont.

He will be one the best strikers in the world in the future for sure and racist Italians (Totti) dont want a black man to be the face of Italian football and their children looking up to him.

Um....totti acting like a douche doesnt make him racist....

*He is at England now which has no racism in football anymore at all so you will see his attitude on and off the pitch change

And when he is not playing as much as he wants to, his attitude will change back ;)

Archived