Blowing your own trumpet

Just a quick bragging thread, because the wife doesn't understand why I am looking so smug.

bestseason.png

This has been my best ever season, only 2 draws in all games, one being in the League cup against lowly Norwich.

Only 12 goals from corners before any one asks.

What has been your best season?

No Genie or FMRTE on this save, although I have used them in the past on sign ups and to alter rivals in a long term game.

My training is a toned down version of Tugs training. I always knock the physical training down a notch.

Tactics are my own evolution of a tactic I downloaded, but as the downloaded one used the ME exploit of attacking through the middle I changed it to suit my team and a wider attacking option.

(I also just won the next match 5-2 away at Sunderland, no thanks to my Keeper who got lobbed from about 25 yards out after an awful clearance to give them an early equaliser.

again without misunderstanding but where did you find the money for high class players like Hulk, otamendi etc?

most probably a take over.

congrats on your fantastic season! lets hope you can do it again!

Hulk is my most expensive purchase at 20 Million, brought 3 years ago for most of my budget. He is also my most expensive wage at £95k per week, 30k more than Ochoa.

Otamendi and Ochoa cost 5.25 Million and 5 Million respectively in Season 1, which was funded by the selling of some of the other players to top up my initial transfer fee.

I have an eye for a bargain, so Ruben De La Red was a free transfer at the end of the season.

I also like to wheel and deal, I got Vela for 4 million after he was listed by Arsenal and sold him a season later for 13.5 Million with a sell on clause. I do deals like this where I can.

Dave Byrd - Seven loses and you still won the title? Impressive! *Edit, you're not Liverpool, sorry, a habit! :D

campeoni.jpg

Never won the Champions League on FM10. Happy days!

Beat Madrid on their own patch as well as former Inter Manager Mourinho.

Archived