I'm bloody livid with the Liverpool Board

I was at the club for 8 seasons(2021-2029), won the league each year, won most of the other competions most years, was undoubtedly the best manager the club had ever seen, indeed, the best in the world according to the Hall of Fame. Generated massive profits as well. But they consistently wouldn't build a new stadium, we were stuck in Anfield. I left after I didn't sign a new contract and wanted something different(I briefly took the Brazil job, but didn't like it and resigned, and this season(2030-2031) took over at Spurs who were in the relegation zone, and have guided them to 8th in half a season, winning the League cup in the process).

Now though, they've agreed to build a new one, a £510million, 112658 seater monster of a stadium, though that's not what bothers me, I knew they'd get one eventually. What bothers me is that they're naming it after their new manager, who admittedly has had two excellent seasons, and in the news story, he's proclaimed as their greatest ever manager. That infuriates me.

2zxtfg7.jpg

I'm tempted to go into FMRTE when it's built, and change the name. I've bloody well earned it.

Also, I'm still classed as a Liverpool Legend. So that's not the issue.

Well you always end up on the disliked list when you leave a club (I think) so that's why they prefer the other guy.

I'm on the list of club legends still. I left by letting my contract expire, rather than by resigning which I think helped. Plus, by all accounts, I am the the greatest manager they had ever had, that is a fact, and something the game at least should recognise.

Would you people say I'm justified in altering the name in fmrte then? I kinda want to get a consensus on whether people think I deserve to have it named after me, or if I should just suck it up and leave it.

I could always try and become Spurs greatest manager and get them to build a new stadium.....

I see this all the time, ridiculous.

2030 and At Madrid have just built the Torres Stadium - he is their manager and doing a poor job.

Chelsea have Zola Stadium, even though he failed miserably there.

The game obviously just picks a random 'Legend' but seems to pick players/managers still in the game. I find this very unrealistic.

I downloaded a holidayed game till 2020, waited a year, took over Liverpool at the start of the 2021-2022 season, who had been a middling side for several years, they were'n't even in the UEFA cup that year. Had loads of investment, spent big first season (£194 million, though I sold £132 million. Overall my transfer dealings at Liverpool are well into profit). Won the league, as I did in all 8 seasons at the club. Won the CL 5 times. My first CL final though, I lost to Everton. Won the FA cup every year. Won the Super Cup 4 times, and the Club World Championship 4 times. And the League Cup, 7 times.

I was also England Manager following the 2022 World Cup, which was won by England under Stuart Pearce. I then won the 2024 Euro's, 2026 WC, but lost in the Semi's of the 2026 WC to France. After drawing an easy friendly, and then losing to Ireland in the Euro Qualifiers, I resigned my post. It helped me that most of my Liverpool team were English, and my England squads usually were half filled by my players. Had some great players though. Jack Rodwell played for me till he was 35, Jack Wilshere till he was 34. A regen of mine has 102 caps and 82 goals at the age of 29.

I took the Brazil Job before the Spurs one, played 3 games and didn't like it. Lost 2 and drew one.

Took over Spurs in November last season, dragged them from the relegation zone to 8th. Won the league cup on the way. Have played Liverpool several times since.0-4, p2-2, 1-1 e4-2, 0-1. I consider them my team to beat. Currently this season I've hammered a couple of teams in the UEFA league, and narrowly beat Valencia, but lost my opener in the league and drew the next game, but have since won my next 3 2-0.

Would you people say I'm justified in altering the name in fmrte then? I kinda want to get a consensus on whether people think I deserve to have it named after me, or if I should just suck it up and leave it.

I could always try and become Spurs greatest manager and get them to build a new stadium.....

My answer to this will always be: leave fmrte well alone. Its the devils work.

But its your game.

I took the Brazil Job before the Spurs one, played 3 games and didn't like it. Lost 2 and drew one.

You mean you got fired.... No way they kept a new manager who did that. That alone is a bug if they didn't fire you. I’ve seen guys get the sack for an unattractive draw...

Use FMRTE and change the name. Good luck

I didn't get fired. I left. I undoubtedly would have got fired had I continued as manager with similar results. My reputation probably saved me. I'm the only manager in the game they've had who wasn't sacked though.

I think it helped that I took over in the middle of the world cup, after they'd been eliminated 2 games in. So my first game didn't matter.

Guest markyosullivan
I see this all the time, ridiculous.

2030 and At Madrid have just built the Torres Stadium - he is their manager and doing a poor job.

Chelsea have Zola Stadium, even though he failed miserably there.

The game obviously just picks a random 'Legend' but seems to pick players/managers still in the game. I find this very unrealistic.

What? Zola is a legend to Chelsea fans. He was one of our best ever players. :)

Archived