unbeatun season

I went 4 seasons unbeaten with Man City on 10.0 ;)

I went 2 seasons unbeaten with Arsenal (in ALL competitions), before losing a petty game to a newly promoted team! (On 10.3)

I went 3 games unbeaten in my latest Pompey save :D YAY! (On 10.3 also)

I went 3 games unbeaten in my latest Pompey save :D YAY! (On 10.3 also)

That would have made Avram happy this season. You must be looking forward to Saturday?

On topic, I did 1 unbeaten season with Spurs on 10.1. Not managed it with anyone since. FM06 though, I went 2 whole seasons (all comps) unbeaten with Meelan. That team :cool:

Nice work wibbsy!!! First season makes it even better!

Come on Ty - fiction unless you provide aa screenshot! :eek:;)

Edit: Sorry to go off topic a bit but I have never known why Ronaldo has had 13 for creativity - I know hes more of a striker but hes still pretty creative/live wire.

Nice work wibbsy!!! First season makes it even better!

Come on Ty - fiction unless you provide aa screenshot! :eek:;)

Edit: Sorry to go off topic a bit but I have never known why Ronaldo has had 13 for creativity - I know hes more of a striker but hes still pretty creative/live wire.

I can provide for Arsenal and Portsmouth if I really have to :rolleyes:

I have never managed an unbeaten season, the best I have ever done was unbeaten at home. I would so love to pull this off, but even though Newcastle can easily win the premiership by over 20 points, I can not avoid at least 2 defeats a season. Chelski are the main culprits, I have the worst record against them, with them having won 30 points to my 24 in the past meetings.

I admire anyone who can pull this off, as it shows an understanding of the tactics that I always fall short of mastering.

Two in a row with Arsenal so far, embarking on the third now. Lost a few cup and European games along the way though. Managed both Champions Leagues too, but I'm planning to mix it up a bit, get rid of my older players and rely solely on "may be a leading premiership star" youth my scouts have found, along with a couple of non-regen wonderkids I have. Hopefully I've built up enough good will to go a couple of years finishing second or third if I can manage 3 titles (unbeaten) and champions leagues in a row?

I managed it as Liverpool in first season, didnt realise until last game of the season. Lol. Went 5 years unbeaten as Dinamo, that league is so easy though, had Mandzukic, Kramaric and Lacina Traore tearing the league apart

Two in a row with Arsenal so far, embarking on the third now. Lost a few cup and European games along the way though. Managed both Champions Leagues too, but I'm planning to mix it up a bit, get rid of my older players and rely solely on "may be a leading premiership star" youth my scouts have found, along with a couple of non-regen wonderkids I have. Hopefully I've built up enough good will to go a couple of years finishing second or third if I can manage 3 titles (unbeaten) and champions leagues in a row?

And then I accidentally save over my game. The last backup is a season and a bit old, so I'd be losing my second unbeaten season, champions league win, a plethora of super regens I'd bought, etc.

Bah. There's absolutely no way I can go back. Looks like I need a new game. And all because I was trying a gimmick database save and not paying attention. I thought it was saving as "untitled save" :(

Archived