Just wanted to say hello to everyone. Long time buyer of the FM and CM games but this is the first time I have registered on the forum.

Currenty have a file on FM10 with Southampton and have just won League 1, Johnstone Paints Throphy and Championship in my first two seasons!

Hope to share different players and tips with you all,

Cheers for having me :D

Adam

Cheers Graham, really landed on my feet with this file. After the update southampton have no debts and the chairman keeps putting money into my account for fun. Cant complain!

Got Yannis Tafer on loan from Lyon and he's scored 36 goals in 40 games in the championship which always helps!

I'm now in the months before the start of the new season and have enquired how much Lyon want for him. In January they wanted £8.5mil and now he's scored another 15+ goals they want £13mil!

I'm just hoping that I get another big budget at the start of next season, club gave me £8.5mil to spend at the start of my Championship season so fingers crossed. Also got plenty of Championship level signings that won't be good enough in the Premiership that need shifting so hopefully i'll have enough....

I'm now in the months before the start of the new season and have enquired how much Lyon want for him. In January they wanted £8.5mil and now he's scored another 15+ goals they want £13mil!

I'm just hoping that I get another big budget at the start of next season, club gave me £8.5mil to spend at the start of my Championship season so fingers crossed. Also got plenty of Championship level signings that won't be good enough in the Premiership that need shifting so hopefully i'll have enough....

remember, when you come to start your premiership season you can only register 25 players over the age of 21. Also you will need to comply with the home grown rules so make sure you look into this before you go mad on transfers :thup:

remember, when you come to start your premiership season you can only register 25 players over the age of 21. Also you will need to comply with the home grown rules so make sure you look into this before you go mad on transfers :thup:

Cheers for that mate, I'll try not to go to crazy. Been caught out like that before! Still finding my way round the forum at the moment.

Seem's easy to get lost in here, lol!

Welcome to the forums! :thup:

I can tell that Adam is going to be a good user, as he uses proper, standard english, and is already thick in the action of a good game.

Oh, and keep it up with Southampton.

Archived