please help guys.. :(

Don't get me wrong i love all FM series but year in year out theres always glitchs which i think are unacceptable.We spend the cash on the game so surely before releasing it they should make sure thes no major faults like this poor guy is getting which would really wind me up if it was me.

Since you formatted and installed win7, are you sure you have all the drivers installed and updated? Graphisdrivers, directx, java etc etc

yep.

my cd was with a friend of mine till i get my pc done. so i downloaded gold demo before installing proper one. was playin demo and everythin was ok.

after i get my cd un installed demo and cleared it all from pc. than download fm 10. and boom.

here i am :(

i only patched 55000 face pack and 9000 logo pack.

i donno what have i done wrong.

Since you have got a facepack and logos pack installed as well, it could be that which is causing the problem. Start a new game without those add ons and the default database and see if the problem is still there- if it is not, then you know where the issue is.

• Administrators

As said, try the manual uninstall - http://community.sigames.com/showpost.php?p=4455346&postcount=10

Let me know how you get on and remember to back up anything you don't want removed - if it's via Steam the path is C: Program Files - Steam - Steam Apps - Sports Interactive - Football Manager 2010.

Archived