2020 save game?

I've always wanted a game further on, but never had the patience to stick to a game longer than 2013-2014, so was wondering if anybody could upload their save game in around 2020? Preferably with quite a few leagues (including English leagues) loaded, but not too fussed.

Thanks a lot.

i have a game, coming up to end of 2019/20 season, i can upload that when ive finished this season if you want, running lots of leagues on it as well.

I'd like to take a look. Can you also upload the hall of fame.dat file too please, it's a tiny file in your documents/public documents folder and contains all of the hall of fame data.

I have seen a few around but they are hard to track down with the search function. There should be a separate forum/post that contains all FM10 uploaded saves on here. I was looking for one when I changed computers but ended up just moving my save.

dave, i will upload it, unfortunatly it wont be until tommorow night, as i have just finished work, and have work again tonight and tomorrow day, hopefully i can get it done aftter work tomorrow :)

Cheers mate, what team are you, leagues running ect?

Im Currently tottenham, after 10 years at CSKA Moscow, where i ended on the high of Champions League winners, i have loads of leagues loaded, not currently on it, but i know i have brazil,argentina, spain, italy,england, australlia, south africa, hong kong, United Arab Emirates, and Uzbekistan loaded to my knowledge, possibly more

Im Currently tottenham, after 10 years at CSKA Moscow, where i ended on the high of Champions League winners, i have loads of leagues loaded, not currently on it, but i know i have brazil,argentina, spain, italy,england, australlia, south africa, hong kong, United Arab Emirates, and Uzbekistan loaded to my knowledge, possibly more

France, Germany and Scotland too? *crosses fingers*

Just a question why would you have Hong Kong, UAE and Uzbekistan? Just want to manage there?

i have the top level of scotland loaded, thats it though, dont think i have germany and france though :(

I have Hong Kong, UAE and Uzbekistan Loaded because i have had good games there already in this years fm, and wanted the chance to have another go at them :)

There's a blog called AidtheBoss which has a fair few save games, up until 2025. Though I don't think he has any with multiple countries uploaded.

Yeah i think they've just holidayed and uploaded them. Never the same as when someone has actually played them.

If anybody's interested here's a game from near the start of the 2019/20 season. I'm managing Man United, and have been winning everything going for a while. The leagues loaded are England down to League 2, France premier, spain primera and serie a with a large db, no extra nations loaded. If anybody downloads it let me know how you get on (especially if anybody plays as United) or if you have any questions post them up.

http://www.mediafire.com/?vxljw22rmed

EDIT: http://www.mediafire.com/?yzknlwogzyw - Hall of Fame

I'm uploading my save as Man Utd manager in 2021 atm, will edit the link into this post once the upload is done if anyone wants it.

I have England down to BSN/S, Scotland to division 3 Spain to Second division B, U.S.A MLS only, Italy down to Serie C2, Belgium to third division, France League 1 only, Germany first division only, Holland Eredivisie only, Russia Premier division only, Argentina prem only and Brazil prem only, so it's quite a large file.

http://www.filefront.com/16084273/undefined

I'm uploading my save as Man Utd manager in 2021 atm, will edit the link into this post once the upload is done if anyone wants it.

I have England down to BSN/S, Scotland to division 3 Spain to Second division B, U.S.A MLS only, Italy down to Serie C2, Belgium to third division, France League 1 only, Germany first division only, Holland Eredivisie only, Russia Premier division only, Argentina prem only and Brazil prem only, so it's quite a large file.

http://www.filefront.com/16084273/undefined

Nice, hall of fame file too?

u should try build a career from the start all the way through to 2020. its quite fun, i was newcastle boss for like 6-7 years, made them eurochamps once and then premierleague champs once. but then i got bored, so i applied for everton job, and newcastle demanded an apology. i declined and resigned. afterwards, i still didnt get the everton job. which is strange considering i have been offered the man utd job before.

now i am with tottenham who i joined with 8 games left of the season. came about 14th at end of season and won the facup. now in my first propar season in, and i am leading the premiership.

so doing it by yourself is more satisfying than uploading someoneelses save i reckons.

Archived