Injuries?

I've seen some people complain about this, but personally I think it's accurate.

Only had 4-5 injury's in the closing period of the season when games are more competitive, pitches are defrosting :p and I push my players to work harder.

Describe why do you think your injury's happen.

In game? on the training ground? Tell us more

I had a terrible injury crisis when I first updated. We had 16 players out at the worst part of it, 12 of those were first team squad players.

But for the last 2 seasons it's not been too bad at all. I would suggest sticking with it for a while and see what happens.

I get most of my injuries in the match, and very rarely on the training field, but in my 1st season with southend the Al always seemed to injure atleast 2 of my players a game, and in the last game of the season they injured 4 and they was all out for weeks

For me its not injuries but minor knocks in the game - I must average around two per game - so their conditions drop rapidly and I have to sub them. Its way over the top IMO.

Normal injuries - Ive had a few - just the norm really. After saying that Im bound to get a few bad injuries now!!! :D

For me its not injuries but minor knocks in the game - I must average around two per game - so their conditions drop rapidly and I have to sub them. Its way over the top IMO.

You don't have to sub them and you do know that those without crosses will see their condition rise again don't you?

are you having more injurys on the new patch??..

I used to think this was a bug but I am not so sure now. I actually think that SI have an inbuilt difficult level in the game. When you start a new game what do you set your past experience to? I've noticed recently on patch 10.3 that if you set your past experience to anything other than international then you'll most likely get loads of injuries.

I used to think this was a bug but I am not so sure now. I actually think that SI have an inbuilt difficult level in the game. When you start a new game what do you set your past experience to? I've noticed recently on patch 10.3 that if you set your past experience to anything other than international then you'll most likely get loads of injuries.

I'm useless at picking up on sarcasm on these forums, I never know how to respond to posts like this.

I either go for the jokey agreeing post or the serious disagreeing one, either way I usually end up looking like an idiot :(

You don't have to sub them and you do know that those without crosses will see their condition rise again don't you?

I do now thanks. :o

But I guess their condition, although it may rise will not be on a par with his team mates and may be better to bring on a fresh pair of legs.

Weird.. Hope this is not the case.

• 2 weeks later...

My past experience is International and the amount of injuries I get is ridiculous! Its really starting to ruin the game for me, I get one injury a game and at least 4 players get injured every international break. 3 times Ive had a game where 3 players have got injured and had to be taken off. This must be a flaw?

Archived