Biggest games played range!

I am managing Hull in EPL and i just saw something very strange...

The majority of the teams have played 18 or 20 games, some teams have played 19 games and Chelsea has played only 15 games !!! :eek:

Now i need to ask british people. Is this possible in real life? In Greece for example we ALWAYS have the same games. At most 1 game difference in rare occasions. and i know that it has to do with extra games they may have to compete in. But is a 5 games difference logical there in real life? thanks

I am managing Hull in EPL and i just saw something very strange...

The majority of the teams have played 18 or 20 games, some teams have played 19 games and Chelsea has played only 15 games !!! :eek:

Now i need to ask british people. Is this possible in real life? In Greece for example we ALWAYS have the same games. At most 1 game difference in rare occasions. and i know that it has to do with extra games they may have to compete in. But is a 5 games difference logical there in real life? thanks

IIRC when I made the Euro Cup whilst I was playing in the Championship, I ended up being 8 games behind some of the other teams in the league because of matches being moved due to clashing.

Does anyone know of a site that has historical league tables? It would be interesting to see how many games the CWC put Man Utd back in 2008/9.

As for messed up real life tables, does this win?

I saw that on the flicker at the side of Sky Sports News yesterday.

Thought I was imagining things :D

Archived