Bosman rule ?

without telling you the background, it basically means a player can leave a club on a free transfer at the end of their contract without restriction. clubs can begin to negotiate with the player 6 months before his contract is due to expire. english clubs cannot negotiate with the player of another english club however until 6 WEEKS before his contract expires due to english trading laws. it applies in fm10 yes

you didn't give me a handy link. you tried to sound smart by sending me to google

All you do is argue Vangelis, you wont make many friends in the GD by argueing with every person in here that tries to help you. The link Suggy gave you, the top result explains in full what the rule is, better than anyone in here could. Jeez.

All you do is argue Vangelis, you wont make many friends in the GD by argueing with every person in here that tries to help you. The link Suggy gave you, the top result explains in full what the rule is, better than anyone in here could. Jeez.

ha tell me about it, in the last two days onthe forum all ive seen is this guy arguing with people, this is a forum for fm fans, not a place to show off whatever chip you have on your shoulder

Archived