Feeder/Parent Clubs

My Northampton board arranged for Catania to be a parent club.

The annoying thing is, it can't be cancelled for 12 months. The one player they have sent me is training with the reserves.

You can request loans for the Catania players you want to loan. They will most probably accept if you aren't trying to loan first team players.

first season with Leeds I got an announcement that Inter Milan were my new parent club... outta nowhere helped me back to the prem with back to back titles albeit with just one maybe two starting players from them. Still have them as my parent club even tho im in the Champs league 4th season currently top of the prem. Dunno why they're still parent club tho havn used the loan option in two years. never know when it might come in handy in the next few years tho!

You can request loans for the Catania players you want to loan. They will most probably accept if you aren't trying to loan first team players.

That's the point. I don't want to loan any players. The Home Nation FAs (as do Germany) do not permit any of their members to be a feeder club.

Once i had Barcelona as my parent club in fm 07 or fm 08 for my Dinamo Buc. side in Romania, I was jumping all around in the room until i realized that only the Romanian league was loaded so Barcelona reserves and youth were useless for me :(

I'm FC Vaduz and suddenly the board announced a link with Young Boys. This happened in the first season I was in control, aftera few months, maybe the negotiations were started before I was manager there but I had no choice so not much to negotiate. They also immediately sent some loanee who is crap and I'm not using.

Archived