Ridiculously Unrealistic

I'm sorry SI, but this needs to be changed. Because this is not realism.

Look at the date. Only the turn of the year in my first season. My position is 9th in the Blue Square South, and not only am I being linked with a Premier League job - I am favourite for it. Just silly in my opinion.:mad:

unrealistic.jpg

Presumably once the Portsmouth board have got rid of the usual 'Football Manager' applications, they can proceed with the view to appointing someone with real-life experience.

Regardless of your 'Football Manager' reputation, considering what I've made bold... you're not an accountant are you by any chance? :D

Its press speculation, not fact

As much as there is room for sensationalism in the press this instance does seem a bit far fetched. Nevertheless, unless the bigger clubs start throwing themselves at him and actually offer contracts I don't really see this as a big issue.

Christ, cover up the team name in the screehshot, crouchaldinho will be creaming when he sees it

:D:cool:

Ryan, is there any chance you might have selected 'Automatic' by accident instead of 'Sunday League'?

I ask because there seems to be some issue with automatic which results in an inflated starting reputation.

Otherwise I don't know. It sounds like it must be a 'bug' to me. I imagine you wouldn't actually get offered the job and that the issue is just about the media speculation. Then again, it might be happening because you are managing the best non-League club ever though. :cool:

To be honest, I'm more worried about Paul Hakim's crisis of confidence news item. ;)

Archived