Landon Donovan

Has anyone got far enough in the game to see if he gets to 200 international caps?

I was managing USA on my last save and got him up to 170 i think and he was 33 or 34 but then I lost the save when I upgraded my hard drive :(

Chelsea have bought him in my game as well. They spent £11.25m on him and he actually played in 25 games. Not sure if he is overrated or the AI is just stupid, certainly doesn't look overrated, and I wouldn't have bought him if I was Chelsea manager.

He proved me wrong by being a success at Everton but I doubt he is good enough for Chelsea.

Chelsea bought him straight away in the first season in my game

Same here.

Though only reason I would sign Donovan myself is that hopefully Bianca Kaijlich would be hanging around in dressing room for home games.

I see morale boost for all players coming from that!

Though only reason I would sign Donovan myself is that hopefully Bianca Kaijlich would be hanging around in dressing room for home games.

I see morale boost for all players coming from that!

Read the English papers in the last few months? :p

Chelsea have bought him in my game as well. They spent £11.25m on him and he actually played in 25 games. Not sure if he is overrated or the AI is just stupid, certainly doesn't look overrated, and I wouldn't have bought him if I was Chelsea manager.

He proved me wrong by being a success at Everton but I doubt he is good enough for Chelsea.

Yeah, Donovan is linked with Chelsea in this morning's sports section

Read the English papers in the last few months? :p

Not really, 'cause I'm not English.

Though I now found out what you mean. Too bad for Landon then. Bianca is still welcome to my teams dressing room though :D

Archived