fabregas 10 dribbling stat !?!?!

Its a tricky one this but i'll go with paul cesc is more of a pass and move player then a dribbler yes he can dribble but you will see him do one two's more often then dribble maybe he could have 11 instead of 10 but i think its about right regardless :thup:

The main reason for him not dribbling is the type of football we/arsenal/wenger employ, its alot of 1 touch pass and move, and only the wing backs and forwards will dribble at any one, his dribbling would probaly increase if he were to move to a team that plays a different style of football, but our team game is more pass and move orientated.:thup:

that said i always use the editor to knock it up to about 13-14 as i think thats more accurate, but each to his own :)

I saw Sol Campbell run through midfield and onto goal once in my entire life and he's never done it again. It doesn't mean his dribbling should be up around 18/19 does it?

Fabregas is a great player. But dribbling is not one of his strongest attributes. I'd say 10 is about right, sometimes he can do it and sometimes he can't.

The stats in FM are not meant to mirror RL. Dean Ashton's acceleration had to be toned down in FM09 because if the stats reflected RL stats he would be scoring like Wayne Rooney or something. So they toned the stats down instead of fixing the match engine.

So post it in the data issue thread for goons.

Also it gets forgotten that on a 20 point scale, 10 is the middle, therefore average, which is about right for Flabregas' dribbling.

And to the dude who says the stats are not meant to match RL. Your thinly veiled attack on the ME is unnecessary. There are bugs,they've been addressed and hopefully fixed in the patch. So no need to make a completely false statement.

Archived