such a good game so many problems

this is the first time i have posted on a forum so I apologise if this is in the wrong place.

I love this game so much and have played since CM97/98 but recently I have noticed that even after patches have been released there are still so many problems with the game.

this is the first time i have paid attention to opposition instruction and I wanted to perfect it, however several times it is not possible to set instructions. sometimes the option is not there and other times when you set a players instructions it changes the whole teams instruction.

while playing today I made a substitution and before the ball went out of play one of my player was injured. when the game went back to my tactics screen the number next to the player which is normally green was grey as if he had already been taken off. it would not allow me to sub the player and I had to play the game with 10 players.

for a game that has so much depth and has so long spent on it to make is it really acceptable that there is still so much wrong with it. doesn't it break trading standards laws when they sell you a game that doesn't work properly. technically we should all be given our money back for buying faulty goods

while playing today I made a substitution and before the ball went out of play one of my player was injured. when the game went back to my tactics screen the number next to the player which is normally green was grey as if he had already been taken off. it would not allow me to sub the player and I had to play the game with 10 players.

Had you already used all 3 subs?

for a game that has so much depth and has so long spent on it to make is it really acceptable that there is still so much wrong with it. doesn't it break trading standards laws when they sell you a game that doesn't work properly. technically we should all be given our money back for buying faulty goods

It does work properly for some people. If you keep bleating about "trading standards" people on here are gonna get bored of you pretty quick.

Had you already used all 3 subs?

It does work properly for some people. If you keep bleating about "trading standards" people on here are gonna get bored of you pretty quick.

Do you ever play the game or are you just a troll who loves arguing over the internet? What season are you on? Let me see pics and your saved game.

That's some post count you've got btw

Do you ever play the game or are you just a troll who loves arguing over the internet?

I play the game. I am not a troll. I am not arguing.

What season are you on?

I am currently holidaying through a full day (rl time) to see how far it will go.

Let me see pics and your saved game.

Bite me.

That's some post count you've got btw

Thank you.

this is the first day I've been on these forums and this is the second occassion I have seen somebody say this type of thing to you Vic. I have no idea what a troll is but I'm pretty sure you are one

So... I asked for more information on your problem so I could help you. You call me a troll without really knowing what it is.

Yeah, I can see we're gonna be great friends!

this is the first day I've been on these forums and this is the second occassion I have seen somebody say this type of thing to you Vic. I have no idea what a troll is but I'm pretty sure you are one

People criticize the game and rightly so and this guy goes around criticizing people who criticize the game. No wonder there's always a major bug in every version.... too many fanboy trolls like him around who don't give a ****

People criticize the game and rightly so and this guy goes around criticizing people who criticize the game. No wonder there's always a major bug in every version.... too many fanboy trolls like him around who don't give a ****

I don't criticize people, mate. If anything, you're criticizing me.

Welcome to the forums- please make sure that you read the forum rules in the sticky threads at the top of this forum before posting and please cut out the language- thanks.

There's constructive criticism and then there's negative nonsense. I've yet to see any evidence of constructiveness here. Oh and abusing people and calling them fanboys is gonna make you very popular.

the way i view fm now, is dont start a proper save game or even buy it until the 3rd patch is out

and dont expect too much of it either

every year it gets released with bugs, AI problems, regen problems and massive holes in the match engine, and although this is frustrating, to the experienced FMer this is now path of the course

its head and shoulders above its competition but because of the type of game it is, repetitive and formulaic, its weaknesses are always going to shine through

onwards and upwards

well this just turned into a big argument I don't know what the problem between johnhendershot and Vic Taylor is. I didn't intent to start any arguments i was just venting my frustration after a bug occured in my game.

claiming that FM was breaking trading standards was an obvious joke i didn't think anybody would take it seriously.

calling Vic Taylor a troll after admitting I don't know what one is was also a joke which was taken the wrong way so I will gladly retract that statement.

StevoRobbo claims that this is an alias and I'm logging out when somebody else logs in.... I have better things to do with my time I have no feelings about Vic Taylor 1 way or the other and I really don't care enough to say anything else to defend myself with regards to these claims.

Again, all I was doing is venting my frustration at this bug and was hoping other people might be able to shed some light on this subject. maybe this had happened to somebody else and they could have gave me some insight in case it was something I did wrong.

If anybody else has had these problems or something similar happen in their game then I'd be glad to hear from you

well this just turned into a big argument I don't know what the problem between johnhendershot and Vic Taylor is. I didn't intent to start any arguments i was just venting my frustration after a bug occured in my game.

claiming that FM was breaking trading standards was an obvious joke i didn't think anybody would take it seriously.

calling Vic Taylor a troll after admitting I don't know what one is was also a joke which was taken the wrong way so I will gladly retract that statement.

StevoRobbo claims that this is an alias and I'm logging out when somebody else logs in.... I have better things to do with my time I have no feelings about Vic Taylor 1 way or the other and I really don't care enough to say anything else to defend myself with regards to these claims.

Again, all I was doing is venting my frustration at this bug and was hoping other people might be able to shed some light on this subject. maybe this had happened to somebody else and they could have gave me some insight in case it was something I did wrong.

If anybody else has had these problems or something similar happen in their game then I'd be glad to hear from you

Apology accepted. Calling people trolls is not viewed as a joke on here though. Especially if you admit you haven't a clue what one is. :D

If you and johnhendershot aren't the same person, then it's the weirdest thing I've seen on this forum. I haven't a clue who this guy is. :confused:

If you think what you're experiencing is a bug, you should post it in the bug's forum. :)

I don't know if it is a bug or if it something I did myself it was in the early hours when it happened and I was very tired.

how do you put somebodys quote in your message? that would have made my last message a lot easier.

and why would anybody be offended by being called a troll? i love those little guys with their big blue hair =D

I don't know if it is a bug or if it something I did myself it was in the early hours when it happened and I was very tired.

You should have confirmed it before complaining.

how do you put somebodys quote in your message? that would have made my last message a lot easier.

You click the 'reply' button on the user's message you wish to reply to.

and why would anybody be offended by being called a troll? i love those little guys with their big blue hair =D

It's a quite offensive term used for someone who posts soley to get a negative response from others.

Archived