The most inefficient strikers?

TPA

Don't know if I should laugh or cry but I just noticed that from my last 11 games in only one game I've got a goal scored by a striker. I'm not talking about random goal-drought of a single player - I have 3 strikers that I rotate in 4-4-2.

Of course all of them have suffered from periods when they can't seem to score - but I don't remember that happening to all my strikers at the same time before! So, am I having the most efficient strikers ever or do you have similar experiences?

Needless to say they are all up for sale now ... :-)

Had an odd scenario with Torres in 2010/11 season with my Liverpool save - he didn't score in any competition except the Champions League final from mid-February onwards, and still finished as the Premier League's top scorer with 24 goals. What an awesome first half of the season he had!

no, Gary Hooper and an Irish regen called Shane Scully. Zamora was my third choice striker, but I released him after promotion

You're the one who started that thread about drama at Wembley, last time I checked Hooper scored a 30-yarder and Scully scored as well and you're putting them up for sale, I'd keep them if I were you

Anyway, if they're low on confidence praise them in the media

Archived