Proof the game has gone mad???!!!!

You get that a lot apparently , I tried to sign him but he never came to Newcastle !

He is a monster in the game though getting 50 - 60 Goals a season ...

I know that's why I am trying to sign him!!! I offered it for a laugh even though I couldn't afford it but he didn't accept my measly contract offer anyway!! A monster he may be but even so would you really pay that price? You could buy 6 odd great players for that.

I would love to sign him back for the Hammers but not at this price!!!!!

http://s250.photobucket.com/albums/gg265/SussexHammer/?action=view&current=BIZARRE.jpg

Man City in not wanting to sell shocker :rolleyes:

How is that in anyway proof that the game has "gone mad"?

Maybe next time you could also use one of the 465,378,294 threads that have been opened on the same subject ;)

Whats the script here lads?

Work filter blocks photobucket pictures - arghhhh

Man City wanting £149m for Tevez.

They are pretty rich, so it's no surprise that their asking price for a player they do not wish to sell is so high. I'm assuming he wasn't transfer listed?

Just out of interest, how big was the bid they rejected and how big was the second bid?

How many times have you made a negotiation like that, though, for one of your favorite players? I'll do the same sometimes with a player worth only 500k just to scare off the possible buyers.

That is, if my chairman even lets me negotiate. He usually sells anyone and everything.

Man City wanting £149m for Tevez.

They are pretty rich, so it's no surprise that their asking price for a player they do not wish to sell is so high. I'm assuming he wasn't transfer listed?

Just out of interest, how big was the bid they rejected and how big was the second bid?

No he wasn't listed. I knew I wouldn't get him anyway as I only had 15 M to spend but was just interested on how much they would accept. Think I bid right way from £20 M - £30 - £40 and so on until I think it was about £65 M and then they came back with that.

I just think it's a shame in the game because buying top players is all part of the fun. Doing something your Club probably can't do IRL. I could half understand it if Man City valued him as that but they valued him at a mere £15 M.

How many times do you get a top player for his valuation? Is there any real point in having a valuation if you have to go way above that to actually have an offer accepted?

Especially when your board sometimes accepts a bid for one of your stars for only a fraction above what you value him!!!

Archived