Work Permits!!

I am Man city and i have palmerias as my feeder club , the satting is on to aviod work permit problems. I have made bids for two of there youngsters and they have been acceptd , agreed contracts , only for them to have work permits turned down on appeal. I've tried soo many times , any hellpp?

Palmeiras is in Brazil which isn't in Europe. If your signing Brazilians then they will need work permits because there aren't European. You need a European feeder team so that you can sign the Brazilians and send them there for 3-4 years until they gain European dual nationality.

so if i get a european feeder team , the work permit will go through and i can send them ther?

You can buy them and they'll be in your player list but you won't be able to play them till they get their work permit. They wont get a work permit until after they've completed the minimum amount of time on loan at the feeder club.

it will say on the feeder club details how long it takes to gain residency in that country.

and potentially yes, if they are young enough they can gain residency and a work permit in enough time for you to keep them at your club for a few seasons to become homegrown, however, if they are a bit too old then they will fail to qualify for homegrown status, yes

it will say on the feeder club details how long it takes to gain residency in that country.

and potentially yes, if they are young enough they can gain residency and a work permit in enough time for you to keep them at your club for a few seasons to become homegrown, however, if they are a bit too old then they will fail to qualify for homegrown status, yes

At the moment they are both 16? and it says 3 years for belgium, so will they be able to be homegrown? Another thing, what country has thhe shortest time to gain residency?

they may just make, it but try offering new contracts after a year, if someone is distinguished enough, then on appeal they cna earn work permits, evne without caps, often conditional permits. you normally can in the end

they may just make, it but try offering new contracts after a year, if someone is distinguished enough, then on appeal they cna earn work permits, evne without caps, often conditional permits. you normally can in the end

without caps? does international caps affect it? because i am also brazil manager

without caps? does international caps affect it? because i am also brazil manager

Well technically a player should have played in 75% of the games for his country in that season. That used to be the case but it seems to have changed.

Also, try Spain as a feeder club. I believe it's only 2 years to wait over there.

Either way, Brazilians can't leave their league until they are 18 anyway.

Edit - Mr Demus beat me too it!

ive just asked for standard liege(belgium) to be a feeder club , if it works , will i be able to buy them ?

For south american players your much better trying to get a feeder club in Spain. Becaust of the rules in Spain players from south american countries are eligible for dual nationality after just 2 years. Remember though that a player does not need to take a second nationality and there is nothing you can do to persuade them that it would be in their best interest to take a second nationality.

For south american players your much better trying to get a feeder club in Spain. Becaust of the rules in Spain players from south american countries are eligible for dual nationality after just 2 years. Remember though that a player does not need to take a second nationality and there is nothing you can do to persuade them that it would be in their best interest to take a second nationality.

so if when they come at 18 , i send them to a spanish side for 2 years ,they will come back at 20, will that mean they cant be homegrown?

so if when they come at 18 , i send them to a spanish side for 2 years ,they will come back at 20, will that mean they cant be homegrown?

The likelyhood is that they wouldn't qualify as homegrown I'm afraid.

u say players who are younger than 18 cant leave well im tryin to buy cristaldo i think he's called from velez i think it is hes older than 18 and i still cant sign him because of work permit any 1 help?

his stats look great wanna buy him for my league 1 team

not quite sure as i doubt you have feeder clubs

Well i dont know if u was tryin to be funny there but of course i do , i have 3 so why cant i sign him? says work permit denied , then i appeal that does nothing ... i heard u can sign him and send him to a feeder club for like a year then he can play after that but how do i do that

Well i dont know if u was tryin to be funny there but of course i do , i have 3 so why cant i sign him? says work permit denied , then i appeal that does nothing ... i heard u can sign him and send him to a feeder club for like a year then he can play after that but how do i do that

Who are your feeder clubs?

Archived