the horror of congested fixtures in 10.2

mmm yeh.. my superb season got totally raped by game every 2-3 days

couple of notes.. im playing l2. with team thats predicted 8th spot.. got only 3 transfers, 2 for money 1 free.. nothing fancy..

watch my season so far.. and how it goes sideways when marked... not to mention half of squad playing with 40% condition by the end of the game.. and mass injuries..

and yes i did beat olympique 5 2... i beat nice 3 0 too.. shalke 3 2 in friendly...

could of won vs om tbh.. if i had my players.. and started with full fit squad..

anyone else got similar expierence?

fm2010010200350068.jpg w1680.png

I fail to see the big problem personally. Winter break, plus a load of cup games, and therefore no doubt some re-arranged games as well, have meant you've had alot of midweek games. No different to (for example) Man Utd back in 1999 when they won the treble and probably had games every few days for most of the season, and look at the situation of some teams in England in real life at the moment, who haven't had a game for nearly a month, and so will have to do alot of 'Saturday/Tuesday/Saturday/Tuesday throughout the next couple of months. Take the cup games out of the equation and you wouldn't have an issue with the fixture congestion.

Thats a perfectly normal schedule, epsecially if you're used to playing in England.
Really? Which English club's fixture list are you looking at???

liverpools fixtures this season and look how many times they play weekends and midweek.

Count up from 21st november to 2nd January. Theres 11 games there.

wow comparing club that plays in prm cl and another 2-3 cups.. and in reality playing every 3 days doesnt make you dead tired.. like in fm currently does..

lol youd rather i compared with a championship club, that has more teams in the league? and the same amount of cup competitions?

and believe you me, you play every 3 days, you will soon get tired. try it and see, especially if youre playing the full 90 mins.

fm2010-01-0215-59-41-67.jpg

I don't think League of Ireland clubs are supposed to qualify for the group stages of the Uefa Cup! Luckily my closest challengers, Bohemians, qualified too so they have had nearly as bad a set of fixtures. This has been my craziest CM/FM season ever, two cups won already, in the All Ireland Cup, semi-final of another and European run. If I reach the final of the Senior Challenge Cup it will be 30 cup games in one season.

edit: I don't mind this fixture list, it really is an unlikely situation, but it is annoying that the fans don't realise my players aren't robots. The coding for fans reaction needs serious work for the next patch, it's a joke at the moment.

• 2 months later...

Archived