International Players in the Blue Square

that's decent, but to be honest, my scouts found older players from France are better .. for CB or DM or AMC or AML or SC .. i build Farsley with 9 french, and despite the media expected 22th position, Board expected attempt to avoid relegation & -10 points at the start of the game, we finished 3rd in season but miss promotion in play-off, second year i finished 1st with them and went to 2nd division from Argentina.

Great coup OP. I remember on my Gateshead save last year, whilst still playing in the BSN i tried to sign a Liechtenstein international who would be "a leading star for league 2". He stated he wanted to come but i just got pipped on not being able to offer him enough.

It seems easier to sign players this year in the lower leauges. I've got some great youngsters on loan from arsenal, chelsea and man u for my kettering team. I'm sure last year those players would have turned me down.

It seems easier to sign players this year in the lower leauges. I've got some great youngsters on loan from arsenal, chelsea and man u for my kettering team. I'm sure last year those players would have turned me down.

I'm finding it harder this year to be honest to bring in players. Especially youth players who leave premership and championship club in 09 i could pick up alot of them easy, but this year that is not the case.

Oh and i'm managing in the BSN not BSP

I'm picky whatever level I play at, and a central defender who is going to lose a lot of headers is a liability.

It takes more than jumping to win a header though and his other skills will probably more than make up for that weakness overall.

Yeah, signing players seems harder. They won't come if you can't offer the wages. Loaning seems easier which is good because last year they didnt want to come when in reality they probably would have.

I always make sure a CB has at least 12 jump and no less than 6ft, even in the lowest leauges, preferably 15.

Yeah, signing players seems harder. They won't come if you can't offer the wages. Loaning seems easier which is good because last year they didnt want to come when in reality they probably would have.

I always make sure a CB has at least 12 jump and no less than 6ft, even in the lowest leauges, preferably 15.

Well to be honest i have found that he is winning alot of his headers and he playing some great stuff for me. But trying to get a player with attributes of 15 in the 7th tier is very difficult

It takes more than jumping to win a header though and his other skills will probably more than make up for that weakness overall.

Fair enough, we all play the game differently. Personally at that level I look for physical attributes over technical and that is just too low a score for my liking.

Archived