Never done this before

Wow very well done Padders!!! You say its taken a long time- but surely that makes it even more rewarding! But they do say in sport its harder to successfully defend your titles. But with an 80 goal man and a Champions League Final win of 4-0 then I would not bet against you! :)

lol, it's funny im playing FM 08 as well. I finished runner up in the champions cup (second year in a row) so I can't join this illustrious group. Congrats guys, WoW! 2062?? Have you been manager there for what 55 years?

and one guy has 185 goals?? the future looks bright...

lol, it's funny im playing FM 08 as well. I finished runner up in the champions cup (second year in a row) so I can't join this illustrious group. Congrats guys, WoW! 2062?? Have you been manager there for what 55 years?

and one guy has 185 goals?? the future looks bright...

...welllll....:rolleyes:

Yeah I have been the manager since the beginning, so 55 years sounds about right, i am now 81 years old!

Just entered the top of the Hall of Fame as well

I'm really interested to see what happens? Do I retire? The one thing I wanted the club to do, was build a stadium named after me, they kept expanding the old one and won't sanction any more extensions or moving to a new ground and haven't done so for about 12-15 years.

I'm also about to start my 2062-2063 season in FM08. First UCL adventure for Lame Tech Old Boys in Northern Ireland with my second manager in this career as the father of my current manager was getting a tad too old.

'Dad' had a quite successful career with Albion Rovers (2007-2048; from Scot's Third to undisputed driving force in Scotland and solid contenders in Europe), Manchester United (2048-2057; rescued from League One and taken back to glory days) and a last spell at Juve (2057-2058; breaking Barletta's iron fist rule of Serie A). He also managed the win all competitions entered (but not all possible) and even managed a clean sweep in the 7 competitions with United in 2056-57.

Mayhaps the son can emulate his dad, only time will tell.

• 1 month later...
How did you switch from Blue Square South to Blue Square North?

I think its because as teams are relegated from the BSP/BSN+BSS and promoted to the BSN/BSS from lower league, the geographical amount of teams from north and south continue to change, and because Cambridge is close to the centre of england, they'll get put in whichever league (North or South) needs teams to equal out 24/24 for each league.

Awesome sauce, well done. Gotta love FM08 :D

I have also done it. :D

ManagerOverview.jpg

LOL Hang on a minute pal, Knockbreda beat Juventus? Either you've got a personal Jesus in your pocket or FMTRE is your best friend!

Next think you'll know the PSNI Team is liftin' the Champions Cup.

LOL Hang on a minute pal, Knockbreda beat Juventus? Either you've got a personal Jesus in your pocket or FMTRE is your best friend!

Next think you'll know the PSNI Team is liftin' the Champions Cup.

They don't make FMRTE for Mac ;)

Regardless, I wouldn't need it :)

The year is 2044, by the way. Just thought I'd point that out. :D

Archived