First ever time i've sold Chris Eagles on patch 8.02

For those of you who play as Man Utd on patch 8.02 and can't seel him...I know why.

Half way through my 3rd season i've sold him to Fulham for 3.5 million.

I tried transfer listing him, offering him to clubs for 50k and still no luck...so then I put his squad status as 'Not needed by the club' and all the lower premier league clubs want him!

I think this works because the Chris Eagles wages are too high for them clubs so when you set his squad status as 'Not needed by the club' his general happiness is 'Expecting to leave the club in the near future' so he wants to move and accept a lower wage etc.

Also depends on the time of year. I've found a player is more likely to gain interest (and be willing to move) if you transfer list them around 20th December. Way easier than selling them in the summer.

I just flogged Carlos Saez to AC Millan for £45million! Oh, and the disappointing Walcott to Tottenham for £10million (a £29m loss... I'll never sign anyone for THAT amount again) because two regens are ahead of him in 2016.

Originally posted by crazyrap465:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by tomtuck01:

You just realised this?

Wow is all I can say.

Wow. we all already know how much you know about the game. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Care to explain? icon_confused.gif

Originally posted by crouchaldinho:

What on earth is the $0 trick?

C.

I'm not sure but I think it's this:

Offer the player to clubs for a fee of $0 or £0 or whatever currency you're using. And if/when a club makes a bid of 0, you just raise the price and sometimes (most of the time?) they will accept.

Originally posted by tomtuck01:

Well I know that you know it's called Football Manager and that it is made by SI games, that's how you found this forum. icon_biggrin.gif

Anything else is probably just a guessing game.

I guess; you drive a Skoda Felicia. Am I right?

Originally posted by Nomis07:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by tomtuck01:

Well I know that you know it's called Football Manager and that it is made by SI games, that's how you found this forum. icon_biggrin.gif

I guess; you drive a Skoda Felicia. Am I right? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Well I actually drive a BMW X5, but what that has got to do with anything is beyond me.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Nomis07:

I guess; you drive a Skoda Felicia. Am I right? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Well I actually drive a BMW X5, but what that has got to do with anything is beyond me. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Don't worry. He either didn't get the sarcasm bit in there or directed his answer to the wrong person icon_smile.gif

Well I actually drive a BMW X5, but what that has got to do with anything is beyond me.

Jeesh, some people. It was a light hearted joke and wasn't supposed to do with anything or mean anything. icon_rolleyes.gif

Jeesh, some people. It was a light hearted joke and wasn't supposed to do with anything or mean anything. icon_rolleyes.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Oh sorry, I must be one of those stupid people who thinks jokes are meant to be funny.

Oh sorry, I must be one of those stupid people who thinks jokes are meant to be funny.

That, or one of those sorry individuals who feel the need to belittle people to feel some element of power.

Ah well, life goes on.

That, or one of those sorry individuals who feel the need to belittle people to feel some element of power. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Power, on an internet forum? icon_confused.gif

Who would have thunk it eh?

You've sorta proved my point re your previous statement there. No real need to make it, but hey whatever floats your boat.

Who would have thunk it eh?

You've sorta proved my point re your previous statement there. No real need to make it, but hey whatever floats your boat. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I dont see how, and Im sure many others wouldn't either, but whatever.

Alright children.

I thought you the reason most people couldn't sell Chris Eagles is because he is crap!? icon_biggrin.gif

To be honest, ALOT of people don't know this as there is alot of threads on here complaining about not being able to sell players.

Archived