What year are you in?

Coop

I'm about to go into 2015. Heading for title number 5 (in a row). Still haven't won the CL despite 2 finals.

I have to say I'm struggling to keep up the standard of player. The results returned with the filters I use to find them are getting smaller every year. Considering I'm quite successful I would expect the number of players who fulfil my criteria to increase. I'm starting to think the regens may not be up to scratch.

I'm about to go into 2015. Heading for title number 5 (in a row). Still haven't won the CL despite 2 finals.

I have to say I'm struggling to keep up the standard of player. The results returned with the filters I use to find them are getting smaller every year. Considering I'm quite successful I would expect the number of players who fulfil my criteria to increase. I'm starting to think the regens may not be up to scratch.

I thought it was just me. I'm in Dec 2016 and I'm finding it very difficult to find good kids but then it's not exactly easy to find wonderkids in real life. I'm finding it's worth paying 5-6 mill for very good 20 year olds knowing they will be worth a lot more in 3 years time

Archived