Disgusted with SI

I am utterly disgusted with SI. For what possible reason would they disable the ability for users to add in their own background stadium pictures? What possible benefit is it to SI to disable this???

If I had know this before I had bought the game then I wouldn't have bought it. Plain and simple. I like may countless others love putting in background stadium pictures for the teams, it adds to the sense of immersion and it draws you in that bit more.

Also if someone does eventually get around the problem and manages to get dynamic backgrounds working again (thanks in advance to whoever fixes the god awful mess that SI have made) then we still have the ridiculous gey/semi transparent filter to get rid of.

SI, why don't you listen to the fans of the game? Instead of enforcing frankly god awful skins upon us year after year? Just give us the following:

1. Ability to enable dynamic backgrounds out of the box without messing with global config xml files

2. Get rid of the gray/white transparent layer. I want to see my backgrounds with out the stupid filter

3. Actually look at the skins created by some of the forum users (thanks again guys) and see how much better they are then your feeble in house efforts

Don't get me wrong, I appreciate the hard work that goes into each game release, its just that something as simple as dynamic backgrounds should be a right and not a priviledge.

I will not play this game until this is sorted out, frankly im in two minds about returning it all together.

PS Don't forget what happen with PES and FIFA, same could happen to FM and CM if SI aren't careful i.e. stop taking us users for granted!!!

Very very angry.

I can't believe this kind of thing actually causes a feeling of disgust in someone. You make it sound like they've committed an act of race hate. All they've done is remove a an entirely cosmetic feature.

To the OP, really have you heard/read yourself!! Seriously, it's like me returning the game because I don't like the front cover!

Some people are beyond belief!

I downloaded with Steam and didn't even get a front cover! I'm outraged. Let's send Miles to The Hague!

Is it just this skin, are Backgrounds enabled if you create your own skin, I think I read that somewhere! If it is blocked I think its a major oversight on the game as it freshens up the game and it prevents people getting bored of looking at the same thing all the time.. They dont even have to be real pictures or anything meaningfull just something different. Even CM93 had background images :D :D

I am utterly disgusted with SI. For what possible reason would they disable the ability for users to add in their own background stadium pictures? What possible benefit is it to SI to disable this???

If I had know this before I had bought the game then I wouldn't have bought it. Plain and simple. I like may countless others love putting in background stadium pictures for the teams, it adds to the sense of immersion and it draws you in that bit more.

Also if someone does eventually get around the problem and manages to get dynamic backgrounds working again (thanks in advance to whoever fixes the god awful mess that SI have made) then we still have the ridiculous gey/semi transparent filter to get rid of.

SI, why don't you listen to the fans of the game? Instead of enforcing frankly god awful skins upon us year after year? Just give us the following:

1. Ability to enable dynamic backgrounds out of the box without messing with global config xml files

2. Get rid of the gray/white transparent layer. I want to see my backgrounds with out the stupid filter

3. Actually look at the skins created by some of the forum users (thanks again guys) and see how much better they are then your feeble in house efforts

Don't get me wrong, I appreciate the hard work that goes into each game release, its just that something as simple as dynamic backgrounds should be a right and not a priviledge.

I will not play this game until this is sorted out, frankly im in two minds about returning it all together.

PS Don't forget what happen with PES and FIFA, same could happen to FM and CM if SI aren't careful i.e. stop taking us users for granted!!!

Very very angry.

Miles, is that you?

Archived