Anyone having Windows 7 - FM problems?

I have a HP, 4gb ram comuter with 2ghz processor, Windows 7 and a fully installed FM2010 working perfectly and definitely faster than FM09 and vista previously on this machine. Would be interested to see if anyone shares this view also?

I have a similar setup to you and agree 100% with what you say. FM2010 is fine on Windows 7.

Game runs great on Windows 7 mate, theres just a random crash bug happening at the moment, i cant confirm if its win7 related. But performance wise, Win7 is good.

Mine doesn't work, but isn't due to Windows 7 necessarily. I am on a brand new Sony laptop though with a large spec.

I am gutted.

:(

I've been running Windows 7 64 Bit for a while now, and the only slight thing I have noticed, is that when you install Steam, it wants to run itself in Vista compatilibitly mode. I have found this to cause random issues. To irradicate it, just right click on the Steam.exe and select properties. Go to the 'Compatibility' tab , then untick the top box. If the box is greyed out, go down to the option 'Change Settings For all Users'. You can then untick it.

May not cause you a problem, but certainly did for me until I sussed this out.

what do u mean doesnt work ? whats the issue?

Game freezes at random points. I have patched, recent Java, DirectX, .net, latest drivers etc etc. My machine has a good spec (exceeds minimum requirements) and is brand new.

I have just uninsalled and reinstalled - purely cos there's nothing left to do it seems.

I have various posts about this and responses are few and far between.

running windows 7 64 bit.

game runs well, got to december, with one random crash dump midway through, luckily i had saved just one match prior.

for the amount of people having troubles with steam, i have had nothing but a great experience. Downloaded quick, patched, and the game was up and running.

amd ph 2.3 ghz quad core, 8 gb ram, geforce 7900 gs.

much quicker than fm09

Archived